SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tag Team Match

Go down

Tag Team Match Empty Tag Team Match

Post by Kaiser Wed Mar 18, 2009 5:02 am

// Well here it is, RP for the tag match.

//Status: DONE
//Title: Clash of Titans

Scene 1: Lonzo 's Room

Lonzo is meditating on the floor while Kaiser comes in.

Kaiser: "Hey man, thanks again for saving my ass last time. I don't know what happen but thanks!"

Lonzo is still meditating

Kaiser: (Shrugs his shoulder) "Oh well, I heard we have a tag match between the two of us against Power and rey-mysterio. This should be a payback for what they did!"

Lonzo: (open his eyes) "Power... hmmmmm... is mine.." (close his eyes and continue his meditation)

Kaiser: "Sure! I'll let you handle that! But let me take care of him also."

(Kaiser leaves the room, screen fades as he close the door)

Scene 2: Before the match

Rove: "Now we will have a tag match! Kaiser and Lonzo vs Power and rey-mysterio."

Adam: "Before that lets look what happened at Down Under this weekend!"

A video shows the events after the match between Kaiser and rey-mysterio

(Power comes into the ring with a steel chair, hitting Kaiser while celebrating his victory looking to the opposite way)

(Lonzo enters the ring, dropkicking the chair out of Power's hands, as Power quickly heads out the emergency exit)

Adam: "Thanks to Lonzo, Kaiser was saved!"

Rove: "That wasn't all! Watch this!"

(A video shows Kaiser being beaten up by Power and rey-mysterio, as yet again Lonzo comes to the rescue)

Adam: "Lonzo seems the good guy here! That's twice, he saved Kaiser!!"

Rove: "Don't worry about that, remember what he just said after that! 'The spirits don't want you yet.' That's the words that Lonzo left with Kaiser!"

Adam: "Oh well! That's another story! But this time, these big men have a fight right now! Let's see what happens in the ring!"
Kaiser
Kaiser

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Back to top Go down