SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sneak Attack!

Go down

Sneak Attack! Empty Sneak Attack!

Post by Johnny Asskicker Tue May 26, 2009 7:20 am

After the bell ring the ring apron begins to move. Johnny Asskicker climbs out from underneath the ring with a barbed wire wrapped baseball bat. He sneaks into the ring behind Twisted Pain and waits for him to turn around. Upon turning, Johnny Asskicker swings the bat at Twisted Pain's face like he is swinging for a homerun. The barbed wire rips Twisted Pain's face wide open. As TP falls to the ground sreaming in pain, Asskicker continues to beat him with the bat until TP's body is completely covered in lacerations. Johhny pulls some duct tape from his tights and tapes the bat to the ringpost.

Johnny Asskicker lifts Chris "Twisted Pain" Thomson on his shoulders
and slams him into the ringpost head first executing a MORTAL Bed Time!!

He grabs a microphone from the announcer tabe.

J.A. : Twisted pain, it seems you have it all wrong. You must think my form of revenge is a pinfall victory. WRONG. My revenge is simply for blood. I guess you should have listened when I told you to watch your back. You might have got the upper hand last week, but that was my fault for believing I was fully healed from your cheap shot last season. At least I'm not the one who's laying in their own blood this week. I hope you don't beleive this is over. I still have much more in store for you.

Johnny Asskicker drops the microphone and gives Twisted Pain a final kick in the ribs before heading to the locker room.

Johnny Asskicker

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down

Sneak Attack! Empty Re: Sneak Attack!

Post by Johnny Asskicker Tue May 26, 2009 7:22 am

Revise as necessary. I hope to finish the fued with a First Blood or a Last Blood match at the end of the season.

Johnny Asskicker

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2009-01-05

Back to top Go down