SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Injustice (part 3)

Go down

An Injustice (part 3) Empty An Injustice (part 3)

Post by Tick Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:21 am

Tick and Arthur are sitting at the their usual booth at the diner. In one of his giant hands Tick holds a tiny teaspoon, with which he stirs his coffee.

Tick: So little buddy, you seem awfully calm and collected about the raid on our secret base. What gives man? You're a superhero, your blood should be calling out for Justice!

Arthur: Tick, sit down...

Tick: Oh, heh... sorry chum, I tend to get a little carried away. It's eating me up inside! All this coffee probably isn't helping either, I should switch to de-caff.

Arthur: Well Tick, you might remember that our buddy Neil is getting married...

Tick: You mean Dinosaur Neil?

Arthur: Yeah, well, I let him use our place for his stag party.

Tick: Ah the temptations of women and alcohol, how glad I am the together we can fight the good fight without those distractions. No crutches for us to fall on in our moments of despair, no loved ones that can be used a bargaining chips! Yes little buddy, we can stand tall!

Arthur: Well, actually Tick, there's someone I've been meaning to introduce you to...

(OOC: I know we're not on DU anymore, but a lack of RPs was mentioned - not really fussed if this gets used or not - I had intended for the mess to be the actions of another wrestler on the roster, but I didn't want to put such an action onto someones plate without their consent - if anyone wants to be the culprit, and feud with Arthur, just let me know, and I'll alter the RP)
Tick
Tick

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down