SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nicole and Elle fighting....... for PPV

Go down

Nicole and Elle fighting....... for PPV Empty Nicole and Elle fighting....... for PPV

Post by Guest Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:10 pm

Nicole Kidman and Elle MacPherson are seen arguing over something. It seem like the argument is over the SCW Heavyweight Title match later that night.

Nicole: "I'm telling you now Elle. Jeremy Alsop will win the match. He is smart, strong and is apart of "The Main Event". What other proof do you need?"

Elle: Let's see now. He bullied his way into the tournament, He got rid of one o the main contenders and he has been causing mayhem where ever he goes. Ale Salkind on the other hand has had to earn his way into the title match. He didn't wait for his opponents to be completely worn out before entering the match."

Nicole: "Well i'm guessing there is only one way to settle this."

At this point Jeremy Alsop walks past and sees Nicole and Elle arguing. Just as he reaches them Ale Salkind cuts him off.

Ale: "If it isn't Jeremy Alsop."

Jeremy: "So bright you are. But not so bright after i pummell you face and make it look like GD Pato's. And then you can look at a real Champion."

Ale: "Interesting. I didn't know there was a mirror with my reflection in it."

Ale Salkind walks away leaving Jeremy fuming. He storms off pushing a couple of crew workers out of the way. Nicole and Elle both look at each before continuing thier argument.

Back to top Go down