SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Rated R show

Go down

The Rated R show Empty The Rated R show

Post by Tonten Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:01 am

This is the real RP sorry about that, it's for next SCW (?/?) data

The camera cuts to the ring where a new figure appears to the fans, in the ring there's 2 chairs and one plasma TV

Andy: "Who is that guy?"

Hamish: "I think it's our new wrestler Aram Ervin..."

Aram gets up from his chair, he is wearing a Black T-Shirt and red pants, raising the mic to speak

Aram Ervin: "Welcome to the one, the only Rated R show, where people are better than you, and I'm better then all."

crowd gives a lot of boos

Aram: "Before I introduce my guest, I would like to remember I already made a statement that I am better than all of these so called wrestlers and that I am the greatest wrestler this show ever had."

crowd boos again louder this time

Aram: "My guest is a wrestler that also has a talk show, so as you already know, my guest is Tonten."

"Crazy Train" by Ozzy Osbourne is played, Tonten appears from the backstage and walks to the ring

Aram: "Please sit down Tonten..."

Both wrestlers sit down

Aram: "So how did you come up with the idea for a talk show?"

Tonten: "Well... it's hard to say, but I think the main reason was to make funny questions and have some fun."

Aram: "I know that my show is better, and I think that everyone agrees with me."

Hamish: "I think his ego is too big for that ring..."

Andy: "Maybe for the entire arena..."

Tonten: "So... I thought you would ask questions here. But this sounds different maybe even a failure..."

Aram: "I am asking the questions here so why don't you just shut up and let the real superstar talk!"

Aram looks really angry, while Tonten has a surprised expression on his face

Tonten: "Man... you can't come here on your 1st day and tell me to shut up."

Tonten gets up from his chair and stares at Aram

Aram gets up from his chair and slaps Tonten

Hamish: "I think the newcomer did something he may regret."

Andy: "Maybe, who knows?"

Tonten quickly grabs the chair he was sitting on some time ago, however Aram is already outside of the ring

Tonten: "OK, fine... I will get you in our match later then!"

Aram goes backstage and some minutes later Tonten does the same, after that the camera cuts to Stephanie Rice
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum