SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a Difference - MTM, CHampionship,PPV

Go down

What a Difference - MTM, CHampionship,PPV Empty What a Difference - MTM, CHampionship,PPV

Post by Chris Chaos Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:07 am

The scene opens up in a close up shot on an edge of a wall. The wall is lined with black horizontal lines about an inch part. The camera zooms out a bit revealing Chris Chaos standing next to this wall looking up at it. He has a pen in his hand marking the wall with it. Chris then looks at the camera with a very impressed look upon his face.

Chris Chaos: Do you guys see that? That mark up there? That mark is six feet eleven inches. See that other one that’s six feet one inches. I know what you thinking what does this have to do with anything Chris? Well let me tell you see. That 6’11 there represents MTM the 340 pound monster. That 6’1 represents me, The Chaotic one at 220. WHAT A DIFFERENCE.

Chris makes the added dimensions apparent by showing off how much taller and Bigger MTM would be with his hands. Chris just shakes his head.

Chris: How I am going to beat someone that big. How is little old me going to overcome this huge German monster. I just don’t see how I can do this..

Chris hangs his head into his chest.. Sounds emit of his body. It seems to be crying or sobbing. Chris brings his head up with his hands covering his face. His chest spasms from the crying. The sound quickly changes to that of uncontrolled laughter. Chris almost doubles over from laughing so hard.

Chris: MTM I hope you didn’t by that. I hope you don’t think for one second that I have any doubts that I can beat you. Yes your as tall as a skyscraper and as big as a barn but none of that worries me. See tonight is the night that “The Chaotic one, Chris Chaos” Becomes world champion and there’s nothing you can do about it.

Chris motions for the World Championships.

Chris: But don’t think I’m over looking you. I know all about you and your past.

Chris starts to pound on his chest mimicking the larger than life green superhero

Chris: MTM mad..Me do bad things…Me Big Loser..

Chris laughs again.

Chris: MTM Your past, your size, your strength none of that phases me. When it comes down to me and you tonight for gold there will be one winner, one loser… AND I WONT LOSE… TONIGHT, MTM…. Things will get, CHAOTIC..

the scenes fades.

Chris Chaos

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum