SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

End Season Thoughts for DU 15/02

Go down

End Season Thoughts for DU 15/02 Empty End Season Thoughts for DU 15/02

Post by Tonten Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:54 am

Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne blast from the speakers, as the crowd cheers Tonten comes from the backstage and make his way to the ring staring the fans with a smile underneath his mask. The crowd is happy and some signs can be seen like "Steel Cage is 80% of pain 20% open air", "Next time maybe TN", "If Steel Cage is made by Satan, God needs something to equal the competition!"

Rove: "Tonten is coming to the ring, I wonder what he will talk about..."

Adam: "That's easy my dear Rove, he will ask for a rematch and try to kick Argo's ass!"

Rove: "Maybe he is here to complement the new champion..."

Tonten enters the ring by the step ladder and ask for a mic, before he starts talking crowd makes lot of noise

Tonten: "Both of you guys are wrong I'm not here to congratulate the champion neigther ask for a rematch, at least now... I'm here to give a idea of how this season was important to me, because I made alot of enemies and the only help that I had so far was Argo on a strange way.... almost like magic!!! Bribe magic!!"

Argo fans get pissed of a little while other fans laugh a bit

Tonten: "Yes, money has effect on everyone. Now the major reason I'm here is to show all of you fans on the arena; and all over the world what will be my new way to take care of business, for it I call my employee Jerry!"

He points to the ramp however no one appears, the crowd and Tonten have a confused expression stamped on their faces, after some seconds a man comes from under the ring entering the same and standing face to face with Tonten

Tonten: "What hell you were doing there Jerry?"

At first look Jerry is a normal guy, a little bit tall however smaller then TN, a buzzhead hair style, black color eyes, weiring the Down Under T-Shirt and jeans pants

Jerry: "Setting everything, just like you asked sir."

Tonten: "Ok... so can you bring it to the ring?

Jerry: "Now?"

Tonten: "If you don't want me to get crazy and hit you with a "Look Out Your Head", yes."

Jerry leaves the ring and goes under it, he comes back with two tables and a steel chair, he sets both tables on the middle of the ring and throws the chair to Tonten which grabs the same with his free hand

Tonten: "Ladys and gentleman I introduce to you the new genaration of the Outback match, the 2.666 Outback Match!!! The rules will be the same 5 count to pin; can't give up; no DQ; and Turnbuckles exposed, buuuuut this time I will add two new things to raise the HardCore factor on this match. The first one a mix of wax and very small pieces of glass... very small... this will be called the B Factor and will be used on the turnbuckles! The second innovation is this table!"

He points to the table on his left, however the crowd seems confused since the two tables look to be equal

Tonten: "Now to show the difference I will use this chair."

TN throws the mic to Jerry who catchs it, then TN heads to the tables and raise the chair high above his head and slams it on the right table that get's broken in 2 pieces, then he raise the chair again and slams it on the left table, however the chair fall from his hands and the table is intact

Tonten: "This is a special table made of 3 layers of Harboard a.k.a "High Density Fiberboard" and a layer of cement board, you can make up alot of names for this table but the one I picked up for now is the T factor! But if you don't belive in my words I will show you all again, Jerry will do a splash from the turnbuckle and hit me, it will hurt for both of us but that's why you pay to watch it."

Crowd cheers as Jerry climbs the turnbckle and Tonten lays down on the table, after everything is set the crowd makes a count down "3...2...1" and Jerry jumps for the splash, while the fans hold their breath and watch the scene that is almost like on slowmotion, in the middle of the jump TN get's up on the table a turns the Splash into a Falling Neck Breaker. The crowd is shocked as the table is divided on 3 to 4 pieces and both wrestlers are twisting in pain, after endless seconds TN get's up and grabs the mic

Tonten: "See this hurts so much for both wrestlers, but we are paid for that and we will get up after some time right Jerry?....Jerry?"

Jerry still twisting in pain, as the fans cheers for the innovations. Jerry slowlly stand on his feets and ask for the mic

Jerry: "Sir I think I broke something..."

Tonten: "Only one way to know..."

He hits a chop on Jerry's back and he screams like a little girl and faint, TN lift him on his right shoulder and heads to the backstage as the crowd laughs with Jerry girl yell and TN surprised look after it

Rove: "Did you saw that? A new match more brutal then ever! Are he crazy the GM would never risk his superstars like that!"

Adam: "Of course I saw it and I enjoy the idea is very original, and if someone will scream like that every night it will be fun too"
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down