SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.M.X - Divide and Conquer Down Under 8th March

Go down

A.M.X - Divide and Conquer Down Under 8th March Empty A.M.X - Divide and Conquer Down Under 8th March

Post by Dan Hammer Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:17 pm

The Tron flickers into life. Dan Hammer is shown backstage wearing the new A.M.X T-shirt.

A.M.X - Divide and Conquer Down Under 8th March Amx_ne10

with a mike in his hand with the Australian Tag Title belt over one shoulder. The crowd erupts in a chorus of boo's.

Dan Hammer: Well, well, well - i guess there are no tag teams out there with the balls to face the A.M.X.
So they put me and Red in singles matches. Interesting........

Dan Hammer pauses and grins.

Dan Hammer: It's the old divide and conquer strategy...Well it won't work. Me and Red-eye don't care if it's singles or tag matches we just want to beat people up and collect titles. We've got each others backs just in case anyone wants to poke their noses in our business. We know the Curious Boys want our belts but we also know they aint got the balls to come and get them. To be honest i don't even think they deserve a shot at the A.M.X but hey once we beat them for the SCW Tag Titles and unify them with the Australian Tag Titles nobody will be able to dispute the fact that we are the baddest, nastiest, meanest, toughest most dominant team in S.C.W.

Dan Hammer shines his tag title belt and grins to himself.

Dan Hammer: As for tonight, i have to face a guy called Bogdancer or something like that......well Bog boy bring everything you got to the ring, hell bring a few friends.
It won't change the result. You will go down 1...2....3... and hey you may even get a free ride with A.M.X airlines straight through a table. It's time....It's time....It's Monster Time !

The camera fades to black as the crowd boo's loudly.
Dan Hammer
Dan Hammer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum