SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

call out

2 posters

Go down

call out Empty call out

Post by King Jul Sun Mar 22, 2009 8:27 am

king juls logo appears on the titantron and his music booms thru the arena as he makes his way to the ring with a microphone the music stops.

King Jul: Lord Omar im sick and tired of you coming here and braging about your outback title, yeh i respect the fact that you won it but now its your SCW king will have the pleasure of ending your celebration and taking that title from you!
king jul pauses

King Jul: so wat im trying to say is im issuing a challenge for that title, do you accept?

silence goes around the arena when suddenly Lord Omars music booms thru the arena the crowd roars and cheers for there outback champ.

Lord Omar: king i accept your challenge!

the crowd cheers.Lord Omar looks at his belt

Lord Omar: yeh i accept BUT when i vs you king, you aint gona look so pretty no more

King Jul: yeah ok tubby we''ll see about that.

the crowd cheers as noth men walk into the locker rooms there separate ways.

King Jul

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

call out Empty Re: call out

Post by GD Pato Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:13 am

(OOC: King Jul, you can't just have you come out demanding a title shot and be given it... you also have to consider other contender... and the facts are the champ isn't going to just come out and answer you, it's more likely a contender would come out and want to face you before you even get close to touching Omar and his belt)
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Number of posts : 1060
Registration date : 2008-11-26

https://scwrestling.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down