SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.Batista saves Mr. Money again!

2 posters

Go down

.Batista saves Mr. Money again! Empty .Batista saves Mr. Money again!

Post by Jake the Jillionaire Mon Mar 23, 2009 12:18 pm

Here is your winner...Jake the Jillionaire/Power

Power gets up and offers a handshake. Jake the Jillionaire accepts, but power clotheslines Jake the Jillionaire and continues attacking his opponent.

Andy: Jake the Jillionaire ias getting attacked but no-one is helping him...

Lonzo runs to the ring with a steel chair in his hand

Andy: Thank god, someone has a heart!

Hamish: Yeah but not a good one! Make up your mind! Are you a face or heel?

Lonzo gets ready to attack Power before he escapes the ring and wait outside

BANG!

Lonzo grabs a chair from the floor and hits Jake the Jillionaire in the face executing a violent chair shot!!

Andy: Well looks like he has stuck with heel

Lonzo continues to attack Jake the Jillionaire as Power comes to the ring and assists

Andy: Can you believe this?

Hamish: I know! A couple of weeks ago these guys were going at eachother and now they're wprking together to destroy Jake the Jillionaire!

.Batista runs to the ring with a Kenga stick

.Batista enters the ring and tries to take a swing but Lonzo ducks and walks down the ramp with Power

Andy: .Batista saves his cousin/partner again!

Hamish: Yeah Jake the Jillionaire will probably reward .Batista with a looooot of money$$$

Music Booms thru the arena as GD Pato makes his way to the stage

GD Pato: .Batista what are you doing!?!?!? You could of injured Lonzo and Power!

.Batista: Look man i was helping my cousin!

Jake the Jillionaire: Hey GD man what gives? We used to be cool man and now you're blaming my cousin for helping me out when i could of been seriously injured!

GD Pato: Look you to deserve to be punished! Next week It's gonna be .Batista and Jake the Jillionaire vs. Lonzo and Power but if Rich, Royal and Loyal lose then yout two are going to have another match! And it's not going to just be with anybody! It's going to be against... Dan Hammer and Red-Eye!

Jake the Jillionaire: Yeah man, that's cool but i know that we're going to win and if we do...what's in it for us?

GD Pato: If you win then you two will be rewarded by having the satisfaction of being able to do whatever you want to Lonzo and Power for the rest of the night!

Jake the Jillionaire: Well then i guess Lonzo! Power! You guys need to be ready because you guys are going to be beat by the richest man on the roster!

.Batista: And the Loyalest man on the roster...

Rich, Royal and Loyal: Rich Royal and Loyal!

Jake the Jillionaire

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

.Batista saves Mr. Money again! Empty Re: .Batista saves Mr. Money again!

Post by Lonzo Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:54 am

ooc: eh i like being part of the show but please let me know before i get into the mix. i am tryin to set things up against kaiser at the moment

Lonzo

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake the Jillionaire Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:47 am

OK i just needed someone to go in the mix no big

Jake the Jillionaire

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum