SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Twisted Pain speaks on Underdog Title

Go down

Twisted Pain speaks on Underdog Title Empty Twisted Pain speaks on Underdog Title

Post by Twisted Pain Mon Mar 30, 2009 5:57 am

The lights in the arena go dark, and an eerie laugh echos throughout the cold night air.

Out of nowhere, the Titatron bursts into flames, and the stands are painted an angry red.

Chris "Twisted Pain" Thomson emerges from backstage, grinning with a sinister, twisted smile. Walking slowly, Twisted Pain makes his way to the ring.

Motioning for a mic, Twisted Pain pauses for a while as the fans boo him loudly.

Chris "Twisted Pain" Thomson : I am not like the rest. I do not care about your opinion. I do not care that you don't like me. What I can about is pain. Sweet, wonderful pain.

The fans boo even louder at this, many showing the thumbs down sign.

Chris "Twisted Pain" Thomson : Many of you saw.. how I nearly broke Peter Balboa's ankle last season. Many of you saw how he screamed in pain, begging me... BEGGING ME FOR MERCY!

Chris "Twisted Pain" Thomson gives out an evil laugh, and continues.

Chris "Twisted Pain" Thomson : Yes.. cry... cry at the pain of your hero. YOUR Peter Balboa. He had better watch his back, but I am not done with him yet. For he has something I want.

Chris "Twisted Pain" Thomson gives another twisted smile.

Chris "Twisted Pain" Thomson : Your title, Peter Balboa. That underdog title that you hold.. should be mine and mine alone. You better watch your back, Peter Balboa. Because I would love to see you try to defend your title... when I break your bones!

Chris "Twisted Pain" Thomson laughs, and walks back up the ramp, to the boos of the fans.
Twisted Pain
Twisted Pain

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down