SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ronald books a match

Go down

Ronald books a match Empty Ronald books a match

Post by BigFattyV Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:31 pm

Please use this on the show I will be fighting Power on as this helps to set up the match.

Big Fatty V is shown in the locker room eating a McDonalds double cheeseburger. Ronald McDonald enters the locker room.

Ronald: Big Fatty V, I just overheard Power in the hallway talking about how McDonalds is cheap and only poor fat people eat their food.

Big Fatty V: Are you sure you overheard him correctly. That does not really seem like ...

Ronald interrupts Big Fatty V

Ronald: Of course I heard him correctly! I can't believe it. McDonalds is not cheap McDonalds is an exceptional value yes but not cheap. And to say that only fat people eat our food that is insane. McDonalds food is very nutritious and could be eaten on a daily basis without adversly effecting peoples health.

Big Fatty V: At least he didn't say it to the exceptional crowd here in [Please edit this to include where the show is].

Ronald: It doesn't matter it is still damaging to the McDonalds reputation. That is why I have already spoken to GM GD and he has agreed to book a match with you against Power for later tonight. You better start preparing for your match as this is a match you can not afford to lose.

The camera fades away with Big Fatty V looking questioningly and slightly frustrated at Ronald.

BigFattyV

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum