SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The GD vs Argo Promo

3 posters

Go down

The GD vs Argo Promo Empty The GD vs Argo Promo

Post by Argo Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:33 am

Rove: Up next the big one of the night GD Pato vs Argo, Last Blood Match.

Hamish: This should be intense I think these two are going to try to kill each other tonight.

Andy: The balance of power in SCW could shift with this upcoming match and I know it is going to be intense.

Adam: Well here we go with a quick recap of the hate these two men have for eachother.

A video clip is shown on the tron.

We see quick clips slowly going by of Argo's Outback Title Reign and GD Pato's voice is heard as we see the Masked Man cost Argo the Title and then be revealed as GD Pato.

GD's Voice: See Argo I hate everything about you. Your Argo the Unstoppable shirt

We see Argo, Elisha and Fans wearing and showing off the Argo the Unstoppable Shirt.

GD's Voice: Your hollywood movie

Clips are shown of Argo's movie, "Chop Shop", and Argo guest apperances of CNN, ESPN, Morning and Evening Talk Shows.

GD's Voice:Your Girlfriend

Argo is seen with Elisha and ciips flash over as we see them both on Television Shows, SCW Live Events, and pictures of them taken and put in magazines.

GD's Voice: I hate that you come out here week after week and show me up,

Clips are shown of fans holding up Argo Signs and GD Sucks signs and we hear the crowd cheering for Argo and then booing for GD Pato.

GD's Voice: and I hate that I have to try to work with a person like you just because you got some of your friends to give you some money.

We see Argo at SCW Headquarters and him making matches and causing trouble for GD Pato.

GD's Voice: Argo all this hate will come out at Uprising when I finally stop the "Unstoppable" Argo.

A clip is shown of GD standing over Argo's body as well as the bodies of a few other wrestlers both past and present in SCW.

GD Pato: No more construction days, no more you changing matches that I make, and most importantly just NO MORE YOU. ARGO AT UPRISING I AM GOING TO END YOUR LIFE.

As we hear this we see more clips of GD Pato beating down Argo and some of his allies. Then we hear Argo talking.

Argo's Voice: You know, you might be right...But I think you are WRONG!

The video speeds up and we see clips go by of Argo and GD Pato beating the hell out of each other. The clip ends as security is holding Argo and GD back from attacking eachother as we hear GD Pato's voice once more.

GD's Voice: LAST BLOOD MATCH!!!!

The clip finally fades to black as we hear the fans chanting "Argo" and GD yelling, "I hate You...I am going to kill you!!!"

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

The GD vs Argo Promo Empty Re: The GD vs Argo Promo

Post by GD Pato Wed Apr 29, 2009 12:47 pm

That sounds like it would be awesome as a video promo nice work, your best roleplay yet!!
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Number of posts : 1060
Registration date : 2008-11-26

https://scwrestling.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Darko Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:12 pm

(OOC: very good rp! this feud is awesome! thumbs up!)
Don Darko
Don Darko

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum