SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Main Event Tag Team RP for the first PPV

2 posters

Go down

Main Event Tag Team RP for the first PPV Empty Main Event Tag Team RP for the first PPV

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Tue Dec 23, 2008 2:46 am

The Titan Tron lights up and it shows Elle Macpherson. She starts talking while walking towards somewhere.

Elle Macpherson: So today, next, The Main Event has their first match fighting 'officially' as a team. Of course, it's only a tag team, but that's better then anything they've done so far. Of course, knowing them, they'll find some way to screw it up. To find out any clues on the matter, I'm gonna ask who I think is the tamest member of TME, Lord Omar Khaddar!

She stops outside a door which, according to the nameplate on the door, is Lord Omar's Dressing Room. She tentatively knocks on the door.

Voice: Come in!

Elle Macpherson cautiously opens the door. Inside, Lord Omar is bench-pressing a couple hundred pounds. He does a couple more bench-presses, before putting the weight away.

Lord Omar: You shouldn't be so scared. I won't eat you.

Elle Macpherson: I dunno. You did knock out that ref for making your match a draw.

Lord Omar: Who, Sam Newman? I apologized to him and made it up. Why do you think he agreed to ref my next match. I'm not all the bad guy that people make me out to be. It's just that people tend to group chaos with evil.

Elle looks at the camera and shrugs.

Elle Macpherson: What can I say, it's true. And I guess that explains your behavior with that Forgetten Prince guy.

Lord Omar: He just went too far. You can't attack the fans... You just can't.

Elle Macpherson: What about on the last Down Under? When you attacked Michael Jakens after his match with Chris Wilson?

Lord Omar: That was a mistake and I take complete blame for it. My being quick to anger, coupled with Jeremy Aslop's consistent urging were what made me do it. I don't even hold a grudge against Jay Ammerman for attacking me the same way I attacked Michael. And let me finally give an apology, even though it isn't face-to-face, to him. I'm sincerely sorry for what I did.

Elle Macpherson: You sound like you've been rehearsing that.

Lord Omar: Well, maybe I have. Now, is there actually a reason you came here, because I'm sure the other members of TME would be more interesting to interview then me.

Elle Macpherson: Actually, there is. You and Erebus are fighting as members of TME against Michael Jakens and Jay Ammerman later today. You have anything you wanna say about the match?

Lord Omar: Well, I hope that we can put all differences aside and fight a nice match.

Elle Macpherson: But will it be a clean match? Does TME have any tricks up their sleeves?

Lord Omar: Well, today's PPV is called Christmas Nightmare, and it's on Christmas, right? Well, the most important thing about Christmas is giving, so people give presents. And the most important thing about presents is that they're kept a surprise until the moment they're given. Now, instead of telling you if we're going to do anything, I'm going to keep with the Christmas spirit and keep anything we might do a surprise, just like it's been so far.

Lord Omar then shushes Elle's protests and puts his hand over the camera.
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Main Event Tag Team RP for the first PPV Empty Re: Main Event Tag Team RP for the first PPV

Post by Erebus Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:06 am

And closes the door with Elle still protestings.

Elle McPherson: well, that was a bit vague. Give presents? At least he mentioned Christmas spirit, and that cant be bad. But I don’t feel that I got what I wanted, so I have to try and talk to the one I hoped I wouldn’t have to talk to.

Elle McPherson walks past a few doors and stops outside Erebus dressing room. She cautiously knocks on the door.

Voice: Get lost!

Elle McPherson knocks one more time.

Voice: Do you not understand English?

The door is violently opened

Erebus: WHAT?

Elle McPherson: eh, sorry to bother you Erebus, I just want to talk to you a little before your tag match today.

Erebus: And what made you think that I want to talk? But ok, it is Christmas so I will give you a few minutes.

Elle McPherson: I have just talked with Lord Omar, and what I could understand from him he wants to keep with the Christmas spirit. I think he by that means that the match tonight will be a clean fight. What do you think?

Erebus: What do I think? I think you might be right. Now get lost!

Elle McPherson: But you said you would give me a few....

Erebus slams the door in Elle McPherson’s face who just barely avoids getting hit by it.

Elle McPherson: Wow, I hope I don’t have to talk to that beast again.

The camera fades out while Elle McPherson walk’s down the hallway.

Erebus
Southern Cross Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down