SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

power house introduces himself!

2 posters

Go down

power house introduces himself! Empty power house introduces himself!

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:36 am

Hamish Blake: That was an amazing ending to that match. Now, were going backstage for an interview with one.....

ANIMAL I HAVE BECOME by 3 DAYS GRACE suddenly roars through the arena. He appears on the ramp wearing a torn white muscle shirt, black loosed up jeans, and wrestling boots. He starts walking down into the ring

Andy Lee: You stupid moron. You can't even read the program right. Now read there in the list who this guy is.
Hamish Blake: I don't know Lee. He's not supposed to be here I guess. He's not here
Andy Lee: I guess I have to find out then don't I. You useless twerp! Why do I have to do eveyrthing by myself. And who the hell is this trash trying to interrupt our show!

Andy Lee walks out of the announcers booth. Grabs a mic and enters the ring waiting as Power House enters the ring

Andy Lee: Now cut the music. Who the hell are you? HMMM Let me see. Aren't you a bit lost? Now this is a wrestling show not a construction site. We don't have any vacancy here.
Power House: You talk too much. I came here for my job.
Andy Lee: For your job? UHMMM sorry, but toilet is that way (points backstage) that is where the plumbing problem is. Now get the hell out of here we have a show to finish. And try to dress up next time. My shoe won't get any cleaner if I wipe it with that filth you're wearing.

Andy Lee turns around preparing to walk out but Power House taps him on the shoulder. Andy Lee turns around and eats a clothesline from Power House.

Power House: Wow! Fitting in is gonna be harder than I thought. By the way let me introduce myself. I’m the Bone-Breaking, Blood Spilling, Girl-Stealing! Limousine-riding, sledgehammer wielding, TOWER of POWER!!!!! POWER HOUSE *(walks over to the lying Andy Lee and shakes his hand) Nice to meet you too. You see you shouldn't judge people by how they dress, Lee. Some of us need this as our gimmick. You internet smarks know what I'm talking about. Yes Im a wrestler and I came here for my job. I’m in the sports entertainment business baby!

Crowds cheers and laughs as this wrestler is obviously breaking kayfabe.

Power House: SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT! wow! that's a big nice word out there. sports entertainment. *(tone gets a bit serious) Well, I don't know sports but I do know what entertainment is all about. With me being here. SCW ratings are gonna sky rocket. I don't care about winning or losing matches. That is the sports part. I don't do sports. All I want is to keep each and everyone of you, including those at home entertained. And how do we do that? Well that is where we hit a little bit of a snag. For me to make an impact, all I have to do is jump right into the main event! Unfortunately, there seems to be a little group here who feels they control all the booking power in this fed. I believe they call themselves… the Main Event!

Crowd boos at the mention of the stable

Power House: Well quite frankly, I’m new here… I don’t know anything so the first thing someone like me got to do is well…. Pick a fight! And I happen to dislike how this so-called Main Event group runs things out here so I’ll show you guys how you should be doing it… Main Event?!?!?1 sheesh you don't even have a leader... You guys can't even be an undercard to the undercard to my match... You people want to know what a Main Event really is... why don't you sit down and watch my match... But since I'm in a giving mood today... why don't I give you guys a little preview of how it is done???

Power walks out of the ring and gets a sledgehammer

Power House: This right here is entertainment...

Power House brings out a sledgehammer from outside the ring preparing to hit Andy Lee. He performs multiple taunts while Lee is trying to get up with his back to Power House. Andy Lee turns around and

Power House: And this right here is reality.

and Power House swings for a homerun hit cracking Andy Lee right on the head with the sledgehammer executing a LEGENDARY House Of Pain

Power House: Ooohh that's gonna hurt. And then the paramedics come in and take you away. And Andy Lee is busted wide open!!!!!!!!!! The crowd boos but some applauds as they want Power House to shut Andy Lee up..... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (attempt at evil laugh). Oh my! Oh my! I'm having too much fun. Now that's more like it. Real pain, and real misery. No script to follow. You fans have just experienced the first episode of the Power Thrill!!! And there will be more. Now LET'S BREAK SOME BONES!!!!!!!!!!!

Power House’s music hits the airwaves as he walks out of the ring and up the ramp. Laughing at the EMTs and officials running in to assist Andy Lee. He takes one last look while he was on top of the ramp before disappearing backstage

Last edited by PowerHouse on Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:25 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : man it's hard to find colors to compliment a red background!)

Back to top Go down

power house introduces himself! Empty Re: power house introduces himself!

Post by GD Pato Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:48 am

you know if you want you can use our interveiwers
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Number of posts : 1060
Registration date : 2008-11-26

https://scwrestling.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:50 am

GD Pato wrote:you know if you want you can use our interveiwers

yeah I know but I really wanted to use the commentators...

it won't fit how I wasn't supposed to be in the program if i use an interviewer... and I can't hit them hehe

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Pato Sun Jan 04, 2009 9:54 am

lol, that's true
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Number of posts : 1060
Registration date : 2008-11-26

https://scwrestling.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Erebus Thu Jan 08, 2009 2:26 pm

Notice i removed the ending of Power's rp, the "He takes one last look while he was on top of the ramp before disappearing backstage " part.

Power House’s music hits the airwaves as he walks out of the ring and up the ramp. Laughing at the EMTs and officials running in to assist Andy Lee.

Then suddenly the music stops and instead the music Puritania by Dimmu borgir starts to play. The crowd instantly starts to boo loudly when Erebus appears on the ramp holding a mic. Erebus makes a motion to stop the music when the crowd calms.

Erebus: well well well, look what the cat dragged into the arena. A nobody that think he is something. But I must say i am impressed when it comes to your ruthless treatment of Andy Lee, I couldn’t have don’t that better myself. Heh, of course I could have done that better, who am I trying to fool.

Erebus start to laugh like a maniac and wipe a tear from his eye before he continues.

Erebus: where was I. Ah yes. I guess its time to introduce myself. Well i am Erebus, a proud member of TME. And you better note that name, you will see more of me when I start to hoard gold.

The crowd starts to boo as Erebus motions a title around his waist.

Erebus: Don’t mind the crowd, they seem to not understand when they have a real champ before them. Ok, back to the reason I bothered to make an appearance before a wannabe main eventer like you. Well the reason is simple. You trash talk TME, and I really don’t like that. You have it right when you say TME have no leader. Our cowardly Gm GD Pato probably felt that TME was to strong for him, so he sacked Jeremy Alsop believing that would stop TME.

The crow cheers loudly when Erebus mention Jeremy Alsop being sacked.

Erebus: Oh shut up! Well, that might have been a set back for TME, but winning one battle does not win the war. TME is far from broken, and we will be back stronger than ever before. So when it comes to you claiming we are not scw’s real main event, just because we apparently lack a leader. I only got one thing to say about that. You are nothing compared to TME.

Erebus is forced to take a break because of the crowd’s loud booing.

Erebus: What a sorry excuse of a crowd. Where was I? Yeah, even leaderless TME is way above you, and that you feel you have to trash talk TME, show’s how puny you really are. And you think you are a main eventer? That is to me a big joke!! But I am not unreasonable, I will let you show what you can do. I really don’t expect that you will impress anyone, but good luck trying.

Erebus drops the mic and walks backstage without giving Power house time to respond, leaving him standing at the bottom of the ramp.

Erebus
Southern Cross Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 3:56 am

Power House just stares at the curtain from which a wrestler appeared, spoke some words then disappeared. He grabbed a mic and went back in the ring.

*addressed the fans sitting in the front row*

Power House: Uhhh... nice speech and all but.... who was that???

*crowd laughs so hard as PH makes a funny face towards the crowd

Power House: Oooohhh??? He was from TME???? *PH continues to talk to some of the crowd through the microphone*For Real????

The crowd laughs harder as PH sits in the center of the ring and mimes thinking in mock concentration

Power House: No... honestly... the fans were chanting and booing him so loudly I didn't get a word he said. All I saw was a dumbass coming out to interrupt, the crowd booing him out of the building, then a dumbass disappearing. What the hell of an boring shit promo was that????

Crowd roars wildly and begins to chant "Boring shit! Boring shit! Boring shit!

Power House: If that insignificant bottom feeding reeker is what all that TME has left.. then I may have been mistaken in picking a fight with them. But anyways, enough about incompetent people... Tonight, marks the beginning of an era. Tonight begins the rule of the ultimate Power Tripper! I am POWER HOUSE! and everybody SHOUT MY NAME!

Power House makes his way out of the ring and through the crowd... all the while everyone chants POWER HOUSE! POWER HOUSE! POWER HOUSE!

Back to top Go down

Post by Erebus Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:35 am

rofl ^^ i love it. That got to be revenged!! Twisted Evil

Erebus
Southern Cross Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:04 pm

[ooc- and you will... man i know this gotta hurt... 1st show and I will be....... oops... no spoilers!!!]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down