SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A talk with the GM...

3 posters

Go down

A talk with the GM... Empty A talk with the GM...

Post by GD Pato Tue Jan 06, 2009 12:00 pm

GD Pato is sitting in his office searching through soon to be expired contracts

The GM looks up for a split second as he grabs his drink and focuses again on his work, but he looks back up realizing someone is in front of his desk

GD Pato: "Ahh, hello... I'm kind of busy can you come back..."

Unknown person: "I was here to have that chat..."

GD Pato suddenly looks harder and realizes how it is in front of him

GD Pato: "Oh, Power House... ummm, what did you want to talk about?"
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Number of posts : 1060
Registration date : 2008-11-26

https://scwrestling.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

A talk with the GM... Empty Re: A talk with the GM...

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Power House remained silent and surveys the surroundings. He noticed the empty glass and the stack of paper work in his desk

Power House: Hmmm seems like you've got quite a lot on your plate

PH sits down on an empty chair

PHL I won't try to add to anything else you may be thinking... rather, I'd like to help. You know what my background is, although, I would appreciate my history being kept between the two of us.

Power House points to a folder containing his bio. And moves it under a high stack of folders

Power House: Just like I said, I may be of some help. I see that there is a group here that calls themselves "The Main Event". I tried to read up on who they are and what they do but its weird that I can't find anything on them on the SCW archives. So my question is, who are they, what do they do, and what is your stand about them

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Pato Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:54 pm

GD Pato stand up from his seat, and turns around to front out the window

GD Pato: "We've asked a lot there, and all of which the answers I'm unconfortable with..."

GD Pato turns back around and looks into the eyes on Power House

"But seeing how you're now I'll tell you..."

GD Pato takes a deep breath and continues

"It all started when I hired a mate from my previous roster X-Force Wrestling, he had recently left to Big Time Wrestling and I had recently decided to became a GM. He wasn't happy at BTW and wanted to come with me to join my new upcoming roster... the only thing was he had a clause... if he was to be in a match, he wanted to be in the main event..."

GD Pato turns back around, once again facing the window

"This mate was called Jeremy Alsop, and the first match he had was against me as 'main event', and being the wise guy I am... I decided to 'forget' about one of heavyweight contender matches. in a tournament I had running at the time, and make that match the real main event... but with this news of him NOT being in the main event, he decided to MAKE himself involved in the main event, and he stole the win from Psycho Killer and pinned makakinho, moving through in the heavyweight tournament..."

GD Pato bring him head down as he decides to sit back down

"Now don't ask me why I allowed him to move through... maybe it was because I felt guilty for not giving him his clause... But after all this happened he decided to go up to some wrestlers and say 'I can bring up to the top of this roster'... and at the time me Vice-GM, the slugger, had set up a match between himself and a mystery opponent against Psycho Killer and Shawn Stoddard..."

GD Pato pauses as he holds his head, as if he had a headache

He grabs his drink and continues

"Now as I said I had a tournament going and Shawn had passed to the next round in that heavyweight tournament... and as I heard with match was on I decided to make things interesting and have a clase into the slugger's tag match... and that was if Shawn and Psycho Killer lost, they would have to fight each other in an I Quit match against each other, with on wrestler being fired..."

GD Pato gets up and goes to the sink refilling his glass with water, as he gulps it down in one go

"Well it ended up with Shawn and Psycho losing that tag match, and Shawn was to play another tournament match and I decided to pull him out of that, to put him in the I Quit... however by that time Alsop had 'recruited' two people... Erebus and Lord Omar Khaddar... and now Shawn was angry at Psycho since he screwed him out on the heavyweight tournament... Shawn won the I Quit and Psycho was fired, but I was surprise by what happened next... Shawn had decided to join Alsop's group was he has called 'The Main Event'..."

GD Pato starts banging his head against the wall, but stops and sits back down

"WHY... why did I have to screw with Alsop on that first day... why did I screw with Shawn... cause after this 'Main Event' group started that roster was brought into choas, and with Psycho already gone the group focused it on someone else, Michael Jakens, you see Alsop tried to offer Jakens a spot into 'The Main Event', the only thing was Jakens wanted none of it... they attacked him many times and I decided to try and end it with a tag match at teh PPV... Erebus and Khaddar against Jakens and a person who defended him in a aftermatch brawl... Jay Ammerman..."

GD Pato once again turns to the window

"But unfortunatly 'The Main Event' was one step ahead of me... because the tag team ended up ending in Jay Ammerman turning on Jakens just as he was about to win... and I find out that Ammerman was apart of 'The Main Event'. Then, in the last show of the season, I place Jakens against Erebus, but during the show Jakens comes into my office and asks it to be a Last Man Standing... however after this Jakens goes out and tells Erebus and gets himself bashed as Erebus and Omar attack him..."

GD Pato turns back around once more

"I tried to back Jakens out of the match, but he wanted to fight... amd he goes out fighting at 55% capacity, and manages to pull off a draw... however Ammerman comes out and starts hitting Jakens with a baseball bat, but luckly Argo saves Jakens..."

GD Pato sits on the desk in front on Power house and continues

"As all that was going on, Alsop managed to make the tournament final, and got a shot at the Heavyweight title at the PPV, winning it with ONE pinning attempt... now I didn't want him having the title so I put him in another match with his title on the line the next show, however he wins.. again in ONE pinning attempt..."

GD Pato begins to smile

"But as you would have noticed, Alsop is not here... that's because after that match, I fired him... you know why... because of the actions of Erebus, Omar and Ammerman that same night..."

GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 06, 2009 3:19 pm

Power House raises an eyebrow towards the GM. He senses a lot of hatred from the GM towards TME.

Power House: Hmmm... that is one long history lesson chief

PH just stares at the incredulous look on GD's face

PH: Hey, don't get me wrong mate... I'm on your side. One thing I hate most is people who think they have a monopoly of everything... but since you fired Alsop... I don't think there will be much of a problem now do we

Power House stands up and faces the GM

Power House: Look here chief, I can be your only chance of ending this TME problem that you have... they are right now without a leader... I can deal with them if you want me to...

What I'm asking is allow me to address them the 1st show of the season... I can get under their skin if i want to... then I'll weed them out 1 by 1 for you.

Power House starts to walk out but stops at the door and turns aroundto face the GM once again

PH: I know you're having a hard time believing me... So why don't you put me in a match against hmmmm your top wrestler... 1 on 1 against slugger... then I'll show you what I can do. Then you'll believe that I can take on TME for you

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Pato Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:13 pm

GD Pato: "OK you have a deal, I'll put you against the slugger in the first show and if you win... I'll let you deal with TME..."
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonten Thu Jan 08, 2009 4:28 pm

Tonten runs down the hallway into the GM's office, finnaly reaching it he comes across with Power House

Tonten: Hi... I'm Tonten, you must be the newcomer Power...Power... oh yeah Power House nice to meet ya! However if you can excuse me I need to talk with GD for a minute.

Tonten enters the office

Tonten: Hello GD, first sorry that I didn't knocked but since Power House had the door already open. And second, I know your busy with all that papper work, new contracts, and resigns, which looks bigger since last time I came here.

Tonten stares at the stack of files, picking the one at the top and reading it

Tonten: Aram Ervin who in the hell is that guy? Well anyway (place the file where at the top of the stack again) I want to introduce to you SCW Down Under next stop on our world tour!

Tonten put his hand on the right pocket of his pants and grabs a Pendrive, he plug it at GD computer that was already on, and opens a file showing info about the Ibirapuera Gymnasium at São Paulo, Brazil

This is the Ibirapuera Gymnasium located at São Paulo one of the biggest citys of Brazil and Latin America, nice climate, 2 hours to the beach and alot of curious fans since wrestling isn't a common sport there. But don't let that last information fool you, we have alot of fans there as some researchs show us.

Tonten looks at GD, waiting for the answer with a anxious expression stamped on his face

Tonten: So what's your answer GD?
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:00 am

Power House voice suddenly interrupts before GD can answer

Power House: Oooh Brazil! I've always wanted to go there... hopefully I meet one of the Gracies if ever we go there. But I am not the one to decide that.

Anyways, I'll be taking my leave GM. See ya around Tonten, have a good one!

Power House leaves the room and proceeds to wherever in the arena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 4:28 am

*Blake is walking on the backstage, with a paper on his hand, and he sees PowerHouse, he goes beside him and it seems that his main intention is to get on the gm office, finally he finds the gm's door and he enters, he looks mad

Blake: Hey "boss"....................

*Blake looks at tonten, he sees what image is on the gd's PC

Blake: oh that can wait, since after all is just a common gym, who needs it?

*Blake turns to gd again

Blake: I have an issue from the last show of SCW, you actually forced me to announce that crappy products. That is not on the contract, and I do not think that I came here just to announce merchandising, I came here to show everybody how it is supposed to be a wrestler. So change my contract right now, the next time you want to announce "my" products, do it yourself

*Blake waits for gds' answer

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Pato Fri Jan 09, 2009 8:10 am

GD Pato looks at the two wrestler beside him and pushes his chair back

GD Pato: "Geez give me some space..."

GD Pato then gets up from the chair and responds

"OK... 1st thing is TN... my answer is a yes to Brazil for the first show on Down Under... and to Blake I say this... I already up dated your contract..."

GD Pato point to a piece on paper on the desk

"If you're not happy with it go... Now if you don't mind I'm going to do mean impoprtnat stuff like the renewal of OTHER wrestlers..."
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonten Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:26 pm

Tonten: Thanks GD, you won't regreat your decision.

Tonten heads to the office door, when he pass near Blake they stare each other with hate, finnaly arriving at the door he looks back again

Tonten: So Blake I didn't saw your DVD yet, however it must be really good since all the fans will see your amazing moves like "Monochrome" or the "Twilight Twist", moves that I personally guarantee that hurt ... alot. But on the other way I think theres no victorys there and that I can assure you since I was there at Christmas Nightmare, but it's just a thought.

Tonten turns around to open the door
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Pato Fri Jan 23, 2009 10:14 am

A few days past and Tonten is called back into the GM's office by the GM

Tonten: "What is it?"

GD Pato: "Unfortunatly due to some problems I have some bad news... I wasn't able to book the Down Under show in Brazil, and instead it will hold in Canada... however we will be in Brazil in the next SCW show"
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by aaronoshea Fri Jan 23, 2009 6:21 pm

OOC- dude i can change it, i just picked it at random, didnt know about the Brazil thing
aaronoshea
aaronoshea
Down Under Crusierweight Champion

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Pato Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:11 am

It's ok don't change it
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Pato Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:11 am

I still need to find the pic TN gave me, since I lost the message
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by aaronoshea Sat Jan 24, 2009 12:25 am

what stadium is it and ill try find it on the web
aaronoshea
aaronoshea

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Pato Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:04 am

Tonten wrote:
Tonten put his hand on the right pocket of his pants and grabs a Pendrive, he plug it at GD computer that was already on, and opens a file showing info about the Ibirapuera Gymnasium at São Paulo, Brazil

This is the Ibirapuera Gymnasium located at São Paulo one of the biggest citys of Brazil and Latin America, nice climate, 2 hours to the beach and alot of curious fans since wrestling isn't a common sport there. But don't let that last information fool you, we have alot of fans there as some researchs show us.
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by aaronoshea Sat Jan 24, 2009 1:41 am

i'll try and get it
aaronoshea
aaronoshea

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonten Sun Jan 25, 2009 4:22 pm

Tonten: Wow GD you just got my idea and promoted it... like I love Down Under since it's probably my home show but I bet that everyone knows that SCW is our major public one, just want to thank you I loved it!

TN cheers to GD while leaves the office
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum