SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signing...

Go down

Signing... Empty Signing...

Post by Tonten Sun Jan 25, 2009 7:31 pm

Inside his locker room TN is talking with a man, at first look he is a normal guy, a little bit tall however smaller then TN, a buzzhead hair style, black color eyes, weiring a white T-shirt and jeans pants. TN is sitting on his sofa while the stranger is on a steel chair looking really anxious while TN look a piece of paper which is apparently a contract

Tonten: Ok I think this contract is in order now, so if you sign it right here and here... points two X marks on the paper you will be my personal assistant, with the payment already discussed and 3 days break every season including Saturdays plus all those weird/usefull benefits that people get from their jobs also you will have apparitions on future SCW shows, not that you will get anything more with that is just cool, ok I think that's all also theres others things like TN quickly lower his voice go through tables and recive some Tiger Suplex's

Man: What? You spoke very low.

Tonten: Nothing to worry about my friend, I swear...

The man makes a confused expression, but he grabs the contract and get a pen from his left side pocket on the jeans, after that he signing the contract and hand it to TN

Tonten: Ok .... what's your name again?

Man: It's Jerry sir.

Tonten: Ok Jerry welcome to the world of wrestling.....technically. Now if you can leave it would be great since you will only start next week.

Jerry shakes TN's hand and walk to the door

=//=

Fell free to interact if you want I just made this RP to show you guys something that I may work in the end of this season and the 3º season too
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down