SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blake's appearance(GD make sure that this fits your gimmick please)

Go down

Blake's appearance(GD make sure that this fits your gimmick please) Empty Blake's appearance(GD make sure that this fits your gimmick please)

Post by Guest Sat Jan 31, 2009 8:58 pm

Rove: And here we have another show on Down Under, it seems that Blake is schedule to show right now, I wonder what he will talk after that tag match.

Adam: Yeah, he wanted to prove that he deserves a title shot but not, last sow he only ended with a cut after a devastating hit from Red-Eye

*Blake's music "Hell Yeah" starts, and after some fireworks it shows a person walking out of the titantron, the smoke disappears and the person is no other but GD Pato.

Adam: That's not Blake, he is our GM, GD Pato!

*GD makes his way to the ring, with a microphone on his hand and a smile on his face. On the center of the ring, he starts to talk

GD: If you hoped for Blake to show up here tonight, I have news for you because that won't happen on this show.

*Some fans starts booing GD, but most of the people that are in the arena seems as they don't care about Blake

GD: Why? Because on his last match, he ended with a cut and the doctor sent a letter saying that he needs to rest to avoid a worst injury or even an infection....

*GD shows that letter, with an evil smile on his face and after a few seconds he puts the letter back in his pocket

GD: ....And as the good General Manager that I am, I've decided to not put him tonight, and that means that he made a step backward and now he is more away from the title picture

*The titantron plays but now with the music of the GM and GD walks out of the ring heading to the backstage as a few people looks at him very mad

Back to top Go down