SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MTM after his win

2 posters

Go down

MTM after his win Empty MTM after his win

Post by MTM Sat Feb 07, 2009 12:13 am

Elle Macpherson: Hi I am here with MTM. MTM what are your feelings after your win in the last Southern Cross Wrestling show?

MTM: Well Elle lets just say this...I won and Ale Salkind did not. I am just happy that I got to stomp his pathetic butt in the dirt. I can't wait to see who GD puts me up against in the next round.

Elle Macpherson: Well the next round is the final, and your opponent was decided ages ago...

MTM: OK then, what's his name....

Elle Macpherson: I believe his name is "The Chaotic One" Chris Chaos...

MTM: HA!! Either way, I am going to win, then I'll have the title with sweet domination.

Elle Macpherson: Is that all?

MTM: No, I also want to say that any body that wants that title will have to mess with me first. I am going to redefine what it means to be a Heavy weight. It will be a title and those with it will be worshiped and will also be given the respect that they deserve. Thats all I have got to say.

(MTM walks away from the camera)

Elle Macpherson: Well you heard it here first. MTM wants to take over the heavy weights and he also wants that title. Back to you in the ring.
MTM
MTM

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

MTM after his win Empty Re: MTM after his win

Post by GD Pato Sat Feb 07, 2009 5:27 am

(hey MTM I editted it for you)
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Number of posts : 1060