SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Omar talks to Argo before their match (08-02)

2 posters

Go down

Lord Omar talks to Argo before their match (08-02) Empty Lord Omar talks to Argo before their match (08-02)

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Sat Feb 07, 2009 1:55 am

Lord Omar is shown hurrying down a hallway after another two people, who're only blurred. However, when he finally catches up to them, it's shown that it's Argo and Elisha. They seem a little bit wary, as Lord Omar has a habit of attacking people, especially before their matches. Lord Omar, however, looks relatively peaceful. He puts on a slight grin.

Lord Omar: Don't worry, I don't have a weapon or anything. I just want to wish you good luck in our match and tell you something. I know you used to be just like me, thinking you were the best and beating up random people, until you took for the other side. I'd just like to point out something to you, and to all you other 'faces' who might be watching. AMX has been brutally beating up random innocents and the only one who has actually done anything about them is me, and I haven't even done that much. I'm just pointing out that people like you, and Tick and Arthur and all the other people who say they want to do good should stop talking and start acting. It's a sad, sad day when a heel like me has to do a face's job. So, good luck in the match and all that, and remember what I said.

Elisha looks a bit shocked, but Argo merely smirks.

Argo: You know what Omar, you might have a point. Maybe I should stand right next to the entrance all night and the second someone starts to break rules or attack someone without being provoked I should run down to the ring and save the day, or maybe not. Being a good guy does not mean you have to be Superman coming to save the day everytime something bad happens. Heck like you said you bad guys are fighting amongst yourself makes my job even easier. You can come and try to take me out of my game but tonight I get to start on my first step towards championship gold. So maybe you should focus on that match tonight instead of playing mind games with me about my actions. Good luck tonight.

Argo smirks again at Lord Omar showing a bit of his old side, then Elisha grabs his arm and pulls him towards the locker room.

Lord Omar shouts this next bit after the retreating Argo.

Lord Omar: Of course, that's exactly what you should do! Defeat evil through the use of sarcasm! Seriously, being the 'good guy' means actually trying to stop the 'bad guys', and I don't see you doing much of that!

Lord Omar picks up a bottle that is just conveniently sitting next to him and is about to throw it at Argo's back, but hesitates, just long enough for Argo and Elisha to step into the locker room. As the Tron goes dark, Adam sighs and puts his head in his hands.

Rove: What's wrong, Adam? I thought that was a very nice wake-up call for all the faces out there.

Adam: I'm just gonna miss all the bloodshed. I mean, I already miss the old Argo, and even Lord Omar looks like he's going soft.

( If you wanna add some of your own RP in here, Argo, I'm sure you can add it before Lord Omar walks off. )

Last edited by Lord Omar Khaddar on Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Lord Omar talks to Argo before their match (08-02) Empty Re: Lord Omar talks to Argo before their match (08-02)

Post by Argo Sat Feb 07, 2009 7:47 am

Argo: You know what Omar, you might have a point. Maybe I should stand right next to the entrance all night and the second someone starts to break rules or attack someone without being provoked I should run down to the ring and save the day, or maybe not. Being a good guy does not mean you have to be Superman coming to save the day everytime something bad happens. Heck like you said you bad guys are fighting amongst yourself makes my job even easier. You can come and try to take me out of my game but tonight I get to start on my first step towards championship gold. So maybe you should focus on that match tonight instead of playing mind games with me about my actions. Good luck tonight.
*Argo Smirks at Omar showing a bit of his old side then Elisha grabs his arm and pulls him towards the locker room*

(Tell me if you want me to change anything)

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Lord Omar talks to Argo before their match (08-02) Empty Re: Lord Omar talks to Argo before their match (08-02)

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Lord Omar shouts this next bit after the retreating Argo.

Lord Omar: Of course, that's exactly what you should do! Defeat evil through the use of sarcasm! Seriously, being the 'good guy' means actually trying to stop the 'bad guys', and I don't see you doing much of that!

( I'm gonna edit my first post, and put these two posts in... )
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:21 pm

( Alright! The first post is what the RP will look like, unless anyone else, including you Argo, want to add anything else. )
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:36 pm

seems good to me

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down