SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Down Under Season Finale - A.M.X get Curious.......

Go down

Down Under Season Finale - A.M.X get Curious....... Empty Down Under Season Finale - A.M.X get Curious.......

Post by Dan Hammer Sat Feb 14, 2009 2:07 am

The sound of AC/DC's Thunderstruck blasts out around the arena. The A.M.X - Dan Hammer & Red-eye make their way out to a chorus of Boo's.

They both have serious looks on their faces as the climb into the ring.

They signal for some mikes.

Dan Hammer & Red-eye exchange some words.

Dan Hammer: We are going to make this short but sweet. We have a few issues we need to resolve.

Red-eye: First, we understand that there are now official Tag Team champions here in SCW.

Dan Hammer: Thats what i heard Red.

Red-eye: Well Curious Boys - we are the rightful owners of those belts and we are coming to get them.

Dan Hammer: Thats right - No more messing around, No more SCW Staff or fans going through tables. Everybody knows we should be the champs. It's just a matter of time. No matter how many times GD screws us over we will get those belts.

Red-eye: We are the A.M.X. Two Bad Ass Monsters with bad attitudes a team chiseled in stone and BAD to the bone baby.

Crowd starts a 'YOU SUCK' chant

Dan Hammer: We are The Australian Monster Xpress - and we don't play nice. SO be warned the next time we see you two loses you had better have good doctors cause we are taking you down.

Red-eye: You may be the Furious Boys but we are MONSTERS ! So shine those belts up nice and keep them warm because it's only a matter of time until we take them and put them around our waists.

Dan Hammer: Now onto our second issue - GD Pato, Who on earth do you think you are. We should have been on the Outback Extreme card. How do you get away with leaving the biggest drawing superstars in SCW... The A.M.X off the card?

Red-eye: Yeah, i just checked the PPV buy rate and it looks like you made a mistake GD. We could of pulled in serious numbers but you chose to leave us off. BIG MISTAKE!

Dan Hammer: Are you jealous of us GD, is that it? Yeah i reckon so. Well if i were you BOSS, i would steer clear of us beacuse the next time we cross paths you will be taking a one way trip through a flaming table.

Red-eye: Whats the time Dan.

Dan Hammer: IT'S MONSTER TIME !...........................................
Dan Hammer
Dan Hammer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down