SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP's for Southern Cross Wrestling game

Go down

RP's for Southern Cross Wrestling game Empty RP's for Southern Cross Wrestling game

Post by Tonten Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:25 am

If you watched the 1º show of this season, you probably saw the commercial of SCW vs SCW: DU (I know it's not a original name). Anyway I want you guys to give us some RP's about helping to create the game, with that I mean recording voices, doing the motion capture (wearing that funny thing with sensors that capture all the moves your doing), helping with storylines for the game, and improving the realistic factor. I will post examples of what I'm talking about this week, and Aaron will probably make one RP about it for this Down Under.

Here is a video example from TNA guys: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esl3xuYs9pE (Aaron's contibution)

I hope you guys can come up with some good ideas. Smile
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

RP's for Southern Cross Wrestling game Empty Re: RP's for Southern Cross Wrestling game

Post by Tonten Tue Mar 03, 2009 1:17 am

As you saw on Down Under we already started the SCW game making, now we are going to work on the voice recording. So if you have any idea of a RP add here, also if there's any catchphrase you would like to share with us just add here. A e.g. is Tick battle cry "SPOOON!" and AMX "IT'S MONSTER TIME!!!"
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down