SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

(Furious Boys)Rightfully ours.

4 posters

Go down

(Furious Boys)Rightfully ours. Empty (Furious Boys)Rightfully ours.

Post by Dunga Dunga Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:06 am

*Suddenly a series of coloured spotlights fill the arena and creates a terrific lightshow. Then Dunga Dunga and Witcher wearing their usual black suits and ties, makes their way to the ring down the ramp, while the crowd starts booing. Both enter the ring and ask for a mic.*

Dunga Dunga: So after what happen in the last match we the“Furious Boys” have come here to take what is rightfully ours.

Witcher: #ÿà$&µÐ övõ

Dunga Dunga:That right my friend, the so called REAL AUSTRALIAN TAG TEAM BELTS, so now if you can be so kind Red Eye and...

Witcher: ö$ñµà!%Ð

Dunga Dunga:Yeah right, I mean Black Eye and Little hammer we are waiting because is CROWNING TIME.

*Both Dunga and Witcher keep staring at the entrace.*

OOC:Depending of AMX answer, this could result in a match for the next show.
Dunga Dunga
Dunga Dunga
Southern Cross Tag Team Champion

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

(Furious Boys)Rightfully ours. Empty Re: (Furious Boys)Rightfully ours.

Post by GD Pato Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:47 am

(OOC: if it could end in a tag match, there won't be any room on this show, so the roleplay won't play until the first show of next season)
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Number of posts : 1060
Registration date : 2008-11-26

https://scwrestling.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-eye Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:27 am

And what about Dunga Dunga will face me 1 on 1?
Red-eye
Red-eye

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Pato Fri Mar 20, 2009 2:04 pm

I reckon it would be one -sided, as red-eye defeated witcher, witcher (i think) is strength then Witcher, so Red-eye may easierly defeat red-eye but is up to you guys
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Back to top Go down

(Furious Boys)Rightfully ours. Empty AMX set the record straight

Post by Dan Hammer Fri Mar 20, 2009 5:51 pm

AC/DC's Thunderstruck blasts out of the arena speakers and out strut Dan Hammer and Red-eye the Australian Monster Xpress A.M.X. They have pissed off looks on their faces and they are carrying the Australian Tag Team titles over their shoulders.

The crowd Boo's and a 'YOU SUCK' chant begins. The A.M.X soak up the boo's and climb into the ring.

The crowd goes quiet.

Dan Hammer: Once again i would like to thank the fans of S.C.W for showing us what low lifes you all are .

The crowd erupts in a loud chorus of Boo's.

Red-eye: Yeah what about some respect you morons, we are the A.M.X and you are lucky to even be in the same building as us !

Dan hammer turns to Dunga Dunga and gives him an icy look.

Dan Hammer: Well well well - Curious Boys, i gotta hand it to you. You must have taken some lessons from the A.P.A. You knew the only way to beat us us was to cheat us.
Everybody who saw the PPV knows we had you beat. So how much did you pay the ref?

Red-eye: Yeah we all know he was paid off as i would never and i repeat never give up. I would rather die first!

Dan Hammer: but i guess you got away with it right?

The crowd applauds.

Red-eye: WRONG!

Dan Hammer : The record books might say that you won and retained the S.C.W Tag Titles but we all know different.
I hope you can live with that ! But just remember the Boys in the back know, the Fans know and deep down even you two Idiots know you are not the real champs.

Red-eye: We are !!

Dan Hammer: Now onto the Australian Tag Titles, You show me where and when we ever said it was title versus title?

Red-eye: You tell him Dan, we said we would unify the belts not grant you a title shot?

Dan Hammer: As i said, you two morons should wake up and read the small print.

Dan Hammer and Red-eye laugh.

Dan Hammer: We NEVER and i repeat NEVER granted you a shot at our titles. Heck we had already made a number of Title defences all accross the globe against world class competition.

Red-eye: Anyway according to the Australian Wrestling Federation rules we only have to make one defence a month and we had already defended the belts TWICE!

Dan Hammer: So the way i see it is this - We still are the team to beat here in S.C.W and you boys are just paper champions. Now if you want to do the right thing you will defend those belts against us again.

Red-eye: And if you've got the Testicular fortitude to face us in a fair fight then the fans of S.C.W and the Fans all around the world will finally see The True Tag Team Champions of S.C.W crowned.

Red-eye: Hell yeah, now what have you got to say about that !

Dan Hammer and Red-eye stare down the Furious Boys.
Dan Hammer
Dan Hammer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunga Dunga Fri Mar 20, 2009 6:27 pm

GD, by "witcher (i think) is strength then Witcher, so Red-eye may easierly defeat red-eye but is up to you guys" did you mean "witcher (i think) is stronger then Dunga Dunga, so Red-eye may easierly defeat Dunga Dunga but is up to you guys"? I know that Red eye is strong but I don't think it would be too one sided

If it's a 1vs1 next show or a tag match next season it's up to Dan and Red, because witcher has been a bit inactive lately in the forum so I think he won't mind.
Dunga Dunga
Dunga Dunga

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Pato Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:44 am

Dunga vs Red eye it is then
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Pato Sat Mar 21, 2009 1:49 am

Dan Hammer wrote:Red-eye: Anyway according to the Australian Wrestling Federation rules we only have to make one defence a month and we had already defended the belts TWICE!

I'm not so sure about introducing another federation name it would make it confusing (and could get confused with another TWG fed (Australian Wrestling Entertainment) and although the Australian Tag team belts are a good roleplaying prop, but it may be a bit confusing, so I reckon something next season, you should write a roleplay about how you lose the ATT belt, and thata you now NEED the SCW TT gold
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunga Dunga Sat Mar 21, 2009 9:40 am

Dunga Dunga:Well are you sure you want to go after another defeat.

Red-eye: You think you are so strong because you hide behind your gorilla bodyguard, without him you just be another victim of the Monsters.

Dunga Dunga:What are you saying, so you belive that I cant take any of you on a 1 vs 1.

Red-eye:I dont think it, I know it. And your friend would agree with me on that after our last match.

Dunga Dunga take a step closer to Red-eye

Dunga Dunga:If you are so confident of yourself, you wouldnt mind to make a demostration right her right now, of your awesome prowess. Unless of course the moster is scared.

Red-eye comes even closer to Dunga Dunga

Red-eye:Scared?.Isnt someone eager to go to the hospital, now remember you asked for it, so there is no turning back now.

Witcher:%°!#&¬

Dunga Dunga:Dont worry, I will be fine.

Red-eye whispers something to Dan Hammer, then Witcher an Dan go out of the ring staring at each other, and seat next to the commentators

OOC:To make the match more interesting, we can have Dan or Witcher interfer during the match.
Dunga Dunga
Dunga Dunga

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-eye Sat Mar 21, 2009 11:45 am

Nice RP Dunga Dunga.

after the match Dan Hammer get to the ring and grap 2 tables under the ring and set them up. Dan Hammer called Red-eye who is tired after the brutal match and he is carried Dunga Dunga with him. Then Dan Hammer lift Dunga Dunga up in a powerbomb formation and put Dunga Dunga to the table. Red-eye and Dan Hammer laugh. Then Witcher runs to the ring with a chair and hit first Dan Hammer and then Red-eye. Then remove the table some more from the ring and put both members of the A.M.X on the same table. Then he slide in the ring and stand on the turnbuckle. He make his taunt and then jump of the turnbuckle with a frog splash on the table. Both members of the A.M.X laying down and also Dunga Dunga and Witcher don't move.
Red-eye
Red-eye

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum