SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

alone and acoustic [invitation to the whole SCW nation]

4 posters

Go down

alone and acoustic [invitation to the whole SCW nation] Empty alone and acoustic [invitation to the whole SCW nation]

Post by Don Darko Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:50 pm

Don Darko enters the titantron... he has a mic with him. He also looks very angry. Something is on his mind. Don Darko shows his inexistent muscles and puts on a bride smile.

Don Darko: "This is awesome!!!!! Right?"

The mic doesn`t work very well... But Darko doesn`t recognize it.
The crowd shouts out loud: "This is awful, this is awful, this is awful...."

Don Darko: "Shut Up!!!"

He throws away the microphone, goes back behind the curtain and comes out with a megaphone.

Don Darko: "I have something to say and everybody should listen up carefully. Last week MY General Manager Pato put up a flyer to find an idiot that I would have carried to the tag team titles. But no one answered this invitation. It`s a shame. Nearly the whole lockerroom is full of cowards.
What`s about Jake the Jillionaire? This rich punk can`t step up to me... How bout an fight? If you got the guts... 500 cash for the winner?
Or what`s about .Batista? This guy is only ready to fight if someone slaps his babyboy Jake the Jillionaire in the face. What a coward! How bout a battle, honey?
And homoslice or whatever you are calling yourself... I`m hoping that you have some balls in your pants - challenge me and make sure you got fresh diapers with you. You will need them if I`m finished with you.
The same with J. Hardy or HhEeRrOo... these two are allready satisfied, if they got no troubles and everything is full of peace and happyness.
He guys!!! SCW is about wrestling! So, anybody out there - challenge me to a fight or I will go back to the lockerroom and start a fight with the first person I see."
Don Darko
Don Darko

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

alone and acoustic [invitation to the whole SCW nation] Empty Re: alone and acoustic [invitation to the whole SCW nation]

Post by Jake the Jillionaire Wed Mar 25, 2009 8:46 am

Straight to the bank by 50 cent blasts thru the arena and Jake the Jillionaire comes to the ring Dn Darko stands there laughing and ready to attack... Then .Batista, Homeslice, J. Hardy and HhEeRrOo

Follow him and Don Darko starts to look worried...

The SCW Superstars make their way to the ring as Don Darko runs out through the audience.

...Chicken...Chicken...Chicken chants the audience as he runs

Jake the Jillionaire: Darko! You coward how dare you insult us? who do you think you are? You think you can talk trash about us then when we make our way to the ring you run?

.Batista: And you're calling me a coward...?

HhEeRrOo: You see...you're not coming to give us a fight...we're coming to give you a fight...

The Superstars make there way through the crowd trying to find Don Darko but can't find him

Jake the Jillionaire: Yo you what's your name?

Audience member: John

Jake the Jillionaire: Cool, John do you know where Don Darko went?

John: Yeah he went through that door...

John points to a door that has EXIT written on the top of it..

The superstars make there way through the door

Jake the Jillionaire

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

alone and acoustic [invitation to the whole SCW nation] Empty Re: alone and acoustic [invitation to the whole SCW nation]

Post by Lonzo Wed Mar 25, 2009 11:53 am

The cameraman turns a corner to find Lonzo watching a monitor. He is watching what just had happened in the ring. the camera zooms in for a headshot and see Lonzo starting to grin.

Lonzo: Finally it looks like someone has a hint of the warrior spirit. We shall see...only Kamehameha knows.

The camera zooms out and starts to fade as Lonzo continues to watch the monitor.

Lonzo

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2009-03-10

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Wed Mar 25, 2009 4:31 pm

Lord Omar comes down to the ring and picks up a mic.

Lord Omar: Now what is this? I was just gonna let Don Darko do what he had to do. It's not like he can win the tag championship anyways, whether he gets the Heavyweight Champion or someone of the like or not. But this? Five guys teaming up on one? And I thought faces were about honour and stuff like that! Apparently not... Don Darko, consider me your mentor. We're taking those SOBs down!

Lord Omar drops the mic, and runs out the EXIT after the five cowards.

( GD, can we do handicap matches? )
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Darko Wed Mar 25, 2009 7:39 pm

The camera shows Don Darko in the backstage area running to his car... he looks confused, but then he sees the camera and goes after it.

Don Darko: "Just a few words...
First of all, thanks to Lord Omar - I appreciate it!
And now, back to the five wannabees. WE will kick you guys out of S.C.W. and out of the damn wrestling business. 5 against 1 - wtf? Everybody will pay for this. And the first one will be Jake the Jillionaire."
Don Darko
Don Darko

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Darko Wed Apr 08, 2009 2:52 pm

(OOC: this took place on a house show, during the season break!)

@mods: please switch this thread into the Off-Show/Private Section.
Don Darko
Don Darko

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum