SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCW Meeting

2 posters

Go down

SCW Meeting Empty SCW Meeting

Post by Argo Wed Apr 01, 2009 8:36 pm

*The following takes place during the much talked about SCW Board Meeting. *

A very long table is the dominate feature of this room. With 5 chairs on each side and one at each head of the table the table has glasses and in front of each chair is a pile of paperwork and a laptop. 10 people from the SCW Board of Directors walk in and sit in the chairs around the table. Argo and GD Pato then walk in and take their places at each end of the table. GD Pato is wearing an Armani suit that looks to be brand new while Argo is just wearing his normal Argo the Unstoppable shirt and Blue Jeans.

Board Member A: Well it would seem we are all here lets get this meeting started. This meeting is to determine the future of Southern Cross Wrestling and the future of GD Pato and Argo. I have been informed that both men have cases to bring so we will now let them both make their cases against the other person starting with the nicely dressed GD Pato.

GD Pato: Thank you. I am here today to show that not only should Argo be removed from his newly bought position in the company but removed as a wrestler due to his actions during the past season.

GD goes through about a 45 minute presentation about how Argo became a liability for the company and the problems he has caused. Things like ending Blakes career with the backstage attack, threatening other wrestlers with a razorwire 2 by 4, the attacks on Omar and Argo making his play for control of SCW at the end of the season are all shown. GD then goes on to show how SCW has become a successful company due to his actions and how Clash of Titans was the highest grossing show in SCW history. GD Pato also points out Argo's choice of attire for a very important board meeting and that he can not be trusted with power if he does not respect what this whole meeting is about in the first place. After a very well done presentation GD Pato makes his final statement.

GD Pato: So as you can all see Argo while a great talent is out of control. His actions against other wrestlers as well as his attempts to take over the company make him a threat against not only the wrestlers but all of us here and what we created. Thank you for your time.

Board Member A: Nicely done, now we will hear from Argo.

Argo stands up smile on his face.

Argo: You know everything GD showed you is true. I did all of those things and I can not deny them. One thing I have learned in my life however is that actions are of result of something. Let me show you what GD forgot to show you about why those things happened.

Argo shows a clip of actions including Omar and Blake almost taking out Elisha, Omar and the masked man almost running Argo over with a car, GD Pato screwing Argo out of the Outback Title and being revealed as the masked man and GD talking about finally getting rid of Argo. Argo then shows other clips from GD firing people or getting rid of people who challenged him for power within the company ending the clips with a tape of GD attacking Argo in the office. After all of this Argo then shows charts about the amount of Argo merchandise sold, the amount of people from pulling who come to a show to see Argo as well as the amount of money SCW made from Argo's movie. After all of this Argo makes his closing statement.

Argo: Now I know every actions deserves a reaction but by firing me you allow GD Pato to continue to run around unchecked taking out superstars as he sees fit and firing people whenever he wants to. This man is out of control and SCW needs someone like me to keep him in line. Thank you for your time.

Board Member A: Ok we will now dilberate and decide what the future for both of you will be.

The board members all get up and walk to a back room. GD Pato and Argo both sit there and ignore the other one. Only a few random trash talks back and forth take place. After about what seems to be 1 hour the board comes out of the chambers in the back.

Board Member A: Well I would like to thank both of you for your presentations and the effort you put into them. Both of you made amazing points and the final decision of this board was a very tough one. First I will address GD Pato. GD you have taken this company to heights that none of us thought possible and while you do get a little power hungry from time to time the results are there. You will remain in charge of SCW and the GM of both shows.

GD Pato gets a very happy look on his face and then smirks at Argo and waves goodbye.

Board Member A: Now on to Argo. You too made some good points and in the end you did show us that power unchecked corrupts. Your job too is safe. However; as far as the Co-chairman and sharing ownership with GD we have to take some of that power away. See GD Pato has taken this company this far and with his leadership he can take it further we believe.

GD Pato: Yes!

Board Member A: Actually... Your role in this company will remain to be one of the great wrestlers and top people around. On top of that you will have full authority to provide checks and balances to GD Pato and if you believe he is making a play that could in fact hurt SCW you can reverse his rulings or fix whatever damage is done as you see fit. This includes changing a decision to fire someone, changing a match to balance out the odds and if needed enforce what this board will be presenting to you as the direction of the company. Also any fights in this office will result in termination of your contracts and power, those types of actions can not happen. Now thank you both for your time and I expect the next season of Southern Cross Wrestling to be even grander than before.

All the board members stand up and then GD and Argo get to the door and look at the other one.

GD Pato: Well you still have a job but it would seem I came out ahead this time. See you next season, oh and I hope you are ready for some fun matches. I think we can test out your importance to the company.

GD Pato gets and evil smirk on his face seeming thinking about who he can put Argo against and in what matches to punish him. Argo then starts to laugh as he reaches behind the door and pulls out the razorwire 2x4 with the grips on it that GD used as an exhibit.

Argo: You heard the man I am the new enforcer around here and you know every enforcer needs some back-up. I look forward to our long partnership....Friend.

GD Pato and Argo both look at eachother with much hate and exit the room each of them going towards their offices.

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

SCW Meeting Empty Re: SCW Meeting

Post by GD Pato Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:10 am

(OOC: not bad Argo... not bad at all)
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Number of posts : 1060
Registration date : 2008-11-26

https://scwrestling.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:25 am

(ooc: if we want we can put it on the first show to cap up what is is going on.)

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Pato Thu Apr 02, 2009 9:28 am

but then we would add the previous 'chapter'
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Number of posts : 1060