SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So I heard you need a partner... SCW 16/04

Go down

So I heard you need a partner...  SCW 16/04 Empty So I heard you need a partner... SCW 16/04

Post by Tonten Wed Apr 15, 2009 9:04 pm

Tonten and Jerry appear on the camera, they are walking on the backstage

Tonten: "I can't belive I got eliminated before getting my hands on GD!!! It's all Lord Omar's fault..."

Jerry: "Sir we all know what happened at the chamber match... By the way the staff recovered the tape with the match, it's being edited and will be aired on this sunday Down Under."

Tonten: "Great, no eletric storm will prevent our beloved/weird fans from watching one of the best matchs of SCW so far!"

Jerry: "The end wasn't that good..."

Tonten: "Just because you tried to impress me and got a... let's not ruin the suprise."

He blinks for the camera

Tonten: "Give another shot man. But now I need another way to get my revange, I though the chamber was going to give big chances of taking GD out."

Jerry: "Did you heard the Main Event announce? It's Argo & a partner of his choice versus Aaron O'Shea & The GM."

Tonten: "I think I missed that part... Join a old enemy to fight against a new one? Sounds crazy enough for me, go tell Argo that I'm his Tag Partner for the night also bring me my rifle I'm bored and I heard there is a shooting point around here."

Jerry: "Isn't a paintball field? Cause we passed it on our way to the arena."

Tonten: "Paintball... shooting point... is the samething as far as I know..."

Both go separate ways as the camera image fades
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down