SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

my visitor at hospital

Go down

my visitor at hospital Empty my visitor at hospital

Post by Don Darko Thu Apr 30, 2009 6:45 am

After Twisted Pain`s cruel attack at SCW`s last show before Uprising, Don Darko was taken to hospital.
He had a broken ankle, several cuts and many bruises all over his body.
His old friend and headshrinker Tony visits him at the hospital...

Don Darko (with a weak voice): "Hey man!"
Tony: "Hi! How are things?"
Don Darko: "Not really good, the doctors say that I`m not able to get back into the ring till next season!"
Tony: "Ohhh. I think this are some very good news... cause this whole wrestling stuff isn`t that good for such an aggressive person like you."
Don Darko: "Tony, you don`t get it, ha?. I was so damn near to have my first title match in SCW. I worked bitter, to earn this chance. I gave a lot of blood and sweat and put my total strenght and concentration on this..."
Tony: "Just take a rest right now and you will be back even better! You will see..."
Don Darko: "Thanks man. But Tony?"
Tony: "What?"
Don Darko: "I will do this, but I have a request... Can you do me a favor and bring me a bottle whisky or something like that? I just get water and that damn raspberry juice! To hell with this s**t!"
Tony: "I don`t think that this is a good idea..."
Don Darko: "I will quote nike for you: JUST DO IT!!!"
Tony: "but......"
Don Darko: "CUT!!!!! now go, get it!"

Tony leaves...

Don Darko: "I can`t wait to taste whisky with raspberry juice - this will be da bomb!"
Don Darko
Don Darko

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down