SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Big Fatty V's Post Cage Match Promo

2 posters

Go down

Big Fatty V's Post Cage Match Promo Empty Big Fatty V's Post Cage Match Promo

Post by BigFattyV Fri May 01, 2009 3:35 am

A video clip is shown of what happened during the commercial break. We see medical staff rush to the ring to check on both Power and Big Fatty V. We also see the crew taking down the cage. The medical staff help Power to the backstage area while other medical staff attend to Big Fatty V. They are attempting to put a neck brace on Big Fatty V as he continues to push them away. Big Fatty V finally gets the staff to help him to his feet but instead of going backstage he pushes the medical staff away one last time and enters the ring. He then takes a mic.

Cut to the live feed with Big Fatty V in the ring barely able to stand holding a mic.

Speaking to the fans

Big Fatty V: Is this what it takes to make you happy? The blood, the sweat, the tears they aren't enough for you are they? You won't be happy until you see someone dead in this ring will you? I just put my body, my career, hell even my life on the line and you were screaming for more carnage. I came to SCW to perform for you the fans and it wasn't good enough. Well I have had enough of it! You the fans of SCW can all go to hell. From now on I do what I want when I want. From now on I only worry about myself.

Da Da Da Da Da I'm Lovin It hits and Ronald runs down to the ring with mic in hand

Ronald: What he means is that he loves to perform for you the fans and loves all of you.

Big Fatty V: I mean what I said! Did you see Uprising? The only thing that got those fans going was the last blood match with GD and Argo. Those 2 nearly killed each other before these people were satisfied.

Ronald: Listen here V these people are McDonalds people and you do not disrespect them or you will pay the price from me. Apologize to the fans NOW!!!

Big Fatty V goes into a rage

Big Fatty V: Listen here Clown, for as much as I have had it with these fans I am even more tired of YOU!!! I am tired of you running your mouth without ever stepping foot in this ring for an actual match!!! I have news for you Ronald, Power didn't take out Grimmace I did.

Big Fatty V backs Ronald into a corner

Big Fatty V: You want to run your mouth all the time well I think it is time for you to experience the other side of being in this ring.

BIG FATTY V places Ronald's head between his legs and then lifts him up into the air
and slams him on the mat executing Mortal Twinkie Bomb!!
BIG FATTY V then drags Ronald to the corner and climbs the ropes
and executes a Vader Bomb type move executing Mortal Fat Bomb!!

Big Fatty V: Consider this sponsorship McTerminated

Big Fatty V slams the mic down and leaves the ring with Ronald laid out and walks backstage.

GM and Vice GM's if this needs cleaned up at all let me know and I will modify it as needed.

BigFattyV

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Big Fatty V's Post Cage Match Promo Empty Re: Big Fatty V's Post Cage Match Promo

Post by Tonten Fri May 01, 2009 3:49 am

Seems a very good RP Big V. Also with this I suppose your going to the dark side (turning heel) right?
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Big Fatty V's Post Cage Match Promo Empty Re: Big Fatty V's Post Cage Match Promo

Post by BigFattyV Fri May 01, 2009 3:54 am

Shooting for Tweener technically which may sound weird but I know I would cheer like crazy for Big Fatty V after a promo like that

BigFattyV

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonten Fri May 01, 2009 4:29 am

not weird at all. Also I would probably cheer for him too Smile
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down