SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Future Tag shot

Go down

Future Tag shot Empty Future Tag shot

Post by Chris Chaos Sat May 23, 2009 11:21 am

The scene opens up backstage with “the Chaotic one” Chris Chaos in Chris black SCW Chaotic shirt, standing against a wall with the SCW logo painted across. Chris waves at the camera as he steps up to it.

Chris Chaos: Hey all Southern Cross Wrestling fans out there. It’s the one and only Christopher Chaos.. You know the Chaotic one and well today I’m here with…

He looks behind him to his left then to his right. Chris scratches his head as his back is turned to the camera.

Chris: Where the hell did he go… I swear Ale was here?

Chris turns back around and shrugs

Chris: What’s ever him not being here right now is beside the point I’m here tonight to tell you that I. The Chaotic one Chris Chaos has had a spark lit under my butt. See last week me and Ale took the tag team Champions to town. Last week we picked up the victory and last week I figured out. I want Gold again.

Chris points to his waist motioning a title belt being there.

Chris: I know what your thinking… But Chris, Chris shouldn’t you be going back for your world title.

Chris smirks and shakes his head no.

Chris: Dudes let me put it this way. That title win I want it will be around my waist I thought it only be fair that I let someone else run with the ball for awhile. I mean wearing the same thing day in and day out can get kind of boring.

Chris starts to mouth something resembling the name Erebus and motioning again to his waist. He then mumbles the words “it’s only a matter of time.”

Chris: SO back to my point. I want Gold I want New Gold and there’s only one thing standing in my way is.

Chris pauses for a moment letting it sink in the only thing that is in his way of getting his gold is the champions.

Chris: No No it’s not the Fuu Fuu boys I already proven that I can beat him. It’s all about GD making it happen. SO GD if you will either tonight, next week, whenever you can make it happen please do so.

Chris makes a pair of praying hands as he says please.

Chris: BUT..Again I know what you guys are thinking. How can you speak for Ale… I’m not. I can only speak for myself. To be really honest I don’t care if it’s Ale, Argo, or any one else for the matter I just want me shot. SO GD I can find you.. you can find me.. let’s just make this happen.

Scene fades

Chris Chaos

Number of posts : 30
Registration date : 2009-01-24

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum