SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tick-ing Time Bomb of Fury

Go down

Tick-ing Time Bomb of Fury Empty Tick-ing Time Bomb of Fury

Post by Tick Fri Jun 05, 2009 4:25 am

Tick and Arthur are walking backstage.

Arthur: I can't believe that your rematch with Erebus is already just around the corner. How are you feeling about it?

Tick: One thing at a time little buddy, I've got my rematch with the GM first. We were robbed of a decisive victory over him last time when he was disqualified. When the dust settles this time, Blue justice shall prevail, and a new era can begin!

Arthur: Some would say that a new era can't begi on SCW until Erebus is stripped of his title.

Tick: Right you are, as always chum. Erebus is a different story though. I'll need to bring my A-game with me if I'm going to beat Erebus, but I don't think that it would be legal for you to fight in there with me Arthur.

Arthur: So how are you going to prep for your fight with him then?

Tick: Well Arthur, I've been following a strick regime of milk and cookies before bed, but all it has been doing is make me sleep well. I may well have fallen further behind the big man. All I can do is bring my best, and ride the momentum of a win over GD Pato. Speaking of which, SPOON!

With that Tick runs off, presumably towards his match.

(OOC: I haven't been to happy with my RPs of late, I haven't had much time, which has lead to Tick being far less crazy. I'll try to improve on this. Also, as I expect to lose at the PPV, I've be delighted if the match with the GM ends in a no contest if possible, so I can feud with him properly next season while someone else takes over the chase for the title - unless of course the plan is for GD to take up that role)
Tick
Tick

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down