SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jakens Arrives in SCW

Go down

Jakens Arrives in SCW Empty Jakens Arrives in SCW

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:19 pm

The sound of "Not Ready to Die" by Demon Hunter filled the arena as Michael Jakens walked out onto the stage. Upon being seen by the crowd, he was met by some boos from those who remembered him from his time in CCW. Hearing the boos, Jakens frowned and made his way to the ring. After entering the ring, and looking over the crowd for a moment, Jakens raised the microphone up to speak and was met with a new round of boos.

Jakens: "I know, I know... I deserve that. Some of you know me from my work in a previous federation, in which I directly attacked you."

Jakens shook his head while pausing for a moment.

Jakens: "Attacking the fans, the people who pay their hard earned money to watch some random guys wrestle. It just goes to show how fame can corrupt. Coming into the federation scene at a higher level went straight to my head. But at the same time, I think it straightened me out. During my break from televised wrestling, I had time to think about what I was doing. Sure I was at a higher level, but I was nothing. That's what why when I saw the opening in SCW, I jumped at the chance to join the roster. I saw this as the perfect opportunity to pay my dues not only to the organization, but to the fans. The people that make us what we are."

Jakens moved around the ring a bit, thinking of what he wanted to say next.

Jakens: "So to show my renewed dedication to the fans, I want you to pick my first match and opponent, and I promise to put on the best show I can."

Michael Jakens dropped the microphone in the ring as his music began to play again. This time to some mild cheers in the crowd. After again looking over the fans, Jakens made his way to the back.

Back to top Go down

Jakens Arrives in SCW Empty Re: Jakens Arrives in SCW

Post by GD Pato Sat Dec 06, 2008 4:45 am

Nice work, Jakens this will go well in the SCW show
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Number of posts : 1060
Registration date : 2008-11-26

https://scwrestling.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Jakens Arrives in SCW Empty Re: Jakens Arrives in SCW