SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outback Title Pregame!

2 posters

Go down

Outback Title Pregame! Empty Outback Title Pregame!

Post by Argo Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:41 am

*Camera cuts to the back and we see Argo and Elisha walking down the hall. Argo is in his wrestling trunks and wearing his Argo the Unstoppable Shirt, while Elisha is wearing short shorts and an Argo the Unstoppable shirt which is low cut and tied up at the bottom.*

Argo: This is it.

*Argo grabs the door knob*

Elisha: You sure this is a good idea?

Argo: It will be fine.

*Argo opens the door and walks in with Elisha right behind him with the camera is in pursuit. As the camera turns in we see Tonten listening to his Ipod and as he notices Argo and Elisha entering the room, he turn it off.*

Argo: Hey don't be worried. I am actually here in peace. I just want you to know that even though you did hook me up with a nice new watch and I came back to help you when Aram attacked you, but tonight we have what is probably the biggest match in both of our careers so I just want to be straight up and honest with you and say that I am going to go all out and expect the same from you because that is the only way we know.

Tonten: One thing is for sure it will be the biggest match of our careers, and we only had 1 match against eachother a very close one, but I don't know how much more stronger you are now... Of course I will do everything in my power to win it, also i'm not going to hold anything back because that would be weird and BORING!!!

*Argo smirks a bit and extends his hand for a hand shake*

Argo: Good luck then and may the best man win.

((add whatever you want after this))

Last edited by Argo on Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Outback Title Pregame! Empty Re: Outback Title Pregame!

Post by Tonten Tue Feb 10, 2009 8:10 pm

Tonten is hearing his Ipod and notices Argo and Elisha entering the room, so he turn it off

Tonten: One thing is for sure it will be the biggest match of our careers, and we only had 1 match against eachother a very close one, but I don't know how much more stronger you are now... Of course I will do everything in my power to win it, also i'm not going to hold anything back because that would be weird and BORING!!!
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Tue Feb 10, 2009 9:01 pm

updated and added a bit reply as you wish

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down