SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Outback title

5 posters

Go down

Outback title Empty Outback title

Post by Aram Ervin Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:53 am

(Camera cuts to Aram in the middle of the ring)

Aram:Shut up while I'am talking!

(Crowd boos loudly and chants you suck)

Aram:I didnt come out here to argue with you I came out here to demand a outback title shot, I deserve one cause I'am the greatest wrestler here and I'am still undefeated so I want Argo to come here right now

Aram Ervin

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2008-12-31

Back to top Go down

Outback title Empty Re: Outback title

Post by Argo Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:40 am

*After a few seconds Lil Jon's What ya gonna Do blasts through the Arena as the crowd cheers loudly. Argo walks out to the stage with Elisha on one arm the belt around his waste and a mic in hand.*

Argo: You asked for me and now you got me out here. I do however have a question for you. Who are you?
*Argo squints as Elisha looks up and whispers something into Argo's ear, Argo looks at her*
Argo: You sure?
*Elisha Shakes her head yes*
Argo: That is the guy who attacked Tonten and ran away the second I came back to the ring.
*Again Elisha Shakes her head yes and Argo looks back into the ring*
Argo: Wow dude I am sorry. I did not realize that was you when you were not running away. So you want a title match. That's fine with me but I think you might have to get in line. It would seem everyone wants to test out the new Outback Champ and thats fine with me. All you got to do is talk to GD. I am sure he can help you out alot more than me... a person without the ability to make matches can. Good Luck!!!

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:02 am

((I think this could be fun for the other people who are active rpers who want a title match to come out as well.))

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tick Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:13 am

(OOC: I've already made a suitably incoherent RP on the subject)
Tick
Tick

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:26 am

((cool enough))

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Sat Feb 14, 2009 9:16 am

While Aram Ervin is distracted by Argo talking, Lord Omar sneaks up behind him. Elisha tries to point him out, at least to Argo, but Argo appears to be taking no heed.

Lord Omar Khaddar reaches into his tights and pulls out a knuckle buster, he puts it on his hand
and nails aram ervin forehead executing a
Mortal knuckle buster shot!!

Lord Omar: Damn upstarts. How did you even get the notion into your head that you were next in line? Did you just happen to forget about me and Tonten and Tick and youu know, all those people who matter. You're just the scum on the bottom of my boot.

As he says the last sentence, he puts his foot on Aram's head, and starts to press down.

Lord Omar: You think you're so tough, and yet you haven't even faced Argo yet. I mean, c'mon, you lost against the person who lost against Argo for the title. Here, let me take my foot off your head so you can get to the end of the damn line.

Lord Omar takes his foot off Aram Ervin's head.

Lord Omar Khaddar watches his opponent laying on the mat
and steps quickly on his back with both feet performing a violent Walk on Back!!

He then walks towards back stage and pats Argo on the back.

Lord Omar: Any time you wanna come back to our side, just remember, you can do stuff like that...
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonten Sat Feb 14, 2009 6:52 pm

After that 3 paramedics come from backstage passing by Lord Omar and heading to the ring, however one of then stop and takes a look at Argo, his head is lower so no one can see his face, after it he goes near the champion and wisper on his ear

Paramedic: "Next time you won't get so lucky Movie Man, because next time I will bring the T- factor..."

The paramedic walks back to the ring, and turn around again faking a revolver with his hand and shooting at Argo. Then he goes up on the ring with the other paramedics
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Sat Feb 14, 2009 7:43 pm

*Argo looks around at all the happenings going on and then him and Elisha walk to the back.*

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down