SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Omar Interview (03-01)

Go down

Lord Omar Interview (03-01) Empty Lord Omar Interview (03-01)

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Sat Feb 28, 2009 7:05 am

Lord Omar is finishing off one of his trademark giant burgers in his locker room when Nicole Kidman walks in. He looks a bit confused, then it disappears and realization hits. He is sporting a black eye and his nose appears to be a bit broken.

Lord Omar: Right, the interview. Sandwich?

He holds out another one of his trademark giant burgers and Nicole, surprisingly, accepts.

Nicole: I've been meaning to try one of these, but you seem to eat them a lot and, I mean...

Lord Omar: I'm fat? Don't worry, people always say that. And besides, this isn't fat. You ever hear of that Spiderman villian, the Kingpin. He's supposedly fat, but it's all muscle. It's just like me. Anyways, wasn't there something you came here for?

Nicole: Right! An interview! So, on the last SCW show, you took a pretty good swing at Argo's head. He's still sporting the bandage.

Lord Omar: Heheheh. Yeh, that was pretty good. He just dropped after it. I mean, if Tick hadn't...
Nicole glares at him. Right, I guess what I mean to say is... Sorry? I mean, it's not like he's in a coma of anything, and he got a couple of good hits on me, too. Though mine WAS the best! ...right, sorry...

Nicole sighs and shakes her head.

Nicole: You know, you show me at various times that you can be not so bad a guy, then you pull a stunt like hitting Argo in the head with a chair. Anyways, you wouldn't me asking what exactly is going on between you and those two guys from the APA? It seems like a far step from TME, doesn't it?

Lord Omar: Well, like I said before, it's nice to have someone watching your back. Sure, me and Blake have a tag team, but I don't exactly trust him, at all. Ask him, he'll probably say the same about me. Then there was Erebus, too, but he's a backstabber, more so even then Blake. TME was nice, but now that it's dead, it's gonna be nice to have someone else watching my back.

Nicole: I guess, but what about those tests? They just confuse us...

Lord Omar: Completely confidential. Sorry.

Nicole: No worries. So any plans for the future?

Lord Omar: Well, there's still the Outback championship...

Nicole: Right! I almost forgot about that... So, you still think you can make it?

Lord Omar: Was there ever any doubt?

Nicole: Of course not. You know, I was thinking back to that time you carried me backstage after what AMX did, and I realize I never thanked you.

She goes in for the kiss, but Lord Omar stops her. He covers up the camera, and Nicole giggles before the Tron goes completely dark.

Rove: You know, Nicole has been giving out a lot of interviews today.

Adam: Looks like that's not the only thing she's been giving out!

Adam holds up his hand for a high five, but Rove just looks at him for a second, then shakes his head and sighs.
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down