SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Omar's Challenge

Go down

Lord Omar's Challenge Empty Lord Omar's Challenge

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:24 am

Lord Omar Khaddar strides into the ring, as his theme song plays. It gets cut off as soon as he grabs the mic.

Alright, girls and guys, I know you saw last week's match, between me and Canadian Warrior. And I know you were disappointed that it was one of the many ties that night.

The crowd roars in agreement.

That's right. And you know what I wanna do tonight? I wanna right that wrong.

He turns to address the camera directly.

GD, I want Canadian Warrior in this ring, now, tonight, and I ain't leaving until he comes. I'm a big guy, as you can see, so I'd like to see you try and make me leave. Not only that, but the crowd's gonna be mighty disappointed if he doesn't show.

The crowd starts chanting 'Make Him Show'

I don't want him to look like a coward. So, Canadian Warrior, cuz this is for you, too, show soon, or you're gonna be deemed a coward for the rest of your time here.

Lord Omar starts waiting. When the crowd starts to get impatient, he angrily puts the mic up to his mouth.

I guess the coward isn't going to show!

All of a sudden, Canadian Warrior storms on from off-stage. He runs into the ring and grabs the mic from Lord Omar.

A coward, eh? A coward? We Canadians may be patient and slower to anger, but I won't be called a coward in front of my fans! In front of my people! This match is on NOW, whether the GM wants it or not!

Canadian Warrior throws the mic off the ring and is about the hit Lord Omar when the GM, GD Pato's face, appears on the Titan Tron.

Seriously, you guys are both pissing me off, with your tempers and random fights. Lucky for you guys, we have a free space coming up soon, after the next match. I was going to give a small announcement, we could have had some fun, but you guys can fight then. Go ahead. Whatever. Just, keep the testosterone down until then, alright?

The Titan Tron goes black. Lord Omar and Canadian Warrior look at each other, shrug, and walk out, managing not to touch each other the whole way.

Last edited by Lord Omar Khaddar on Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Lord Omar's Challenge Empty Re: Lord Omar's Challenge

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:26 am

EDITED
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion