SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

chasing for peter balboa`s underdog title - shocking news for scw

+5
Jake the Jillionaire
.batista
Lord Omar Khaddar
GD Pato
Don Darko
9 posters

Go down

chasing for peter balboa`s underdog title - shocking news for scw Empty chasing for peter balboa`s underdog title - shocking news for scw

Post by Don Darko Sat Apr 04, 2009 4:52 pm

(OOC: this segment should be up at the start of the first show in the new season)

"Something is not right with me" hits and Don Darko makes his way to the ring. He takes a mic and enters the ring.
The crowd buuuhs and chants "Loser!, Loser!, Loser!"

Don Darko: "Last week I visited our General Manager GD... I told him from an idea of mine, that will shake up scw and espescially the underdog division."

(Pause)

Don Darko: "Isn`t that exciting?"

(Pause)

The crowd buuuuuuuuuhs even louder!

Don Darko: "I realized that nobody get`s gifts round here ...... that applies to me too.
So, there will be a new #1 contender for Peter Balboa`s Underdog Title. BUT, since I`m a wrestler who wants to earn my spot, I asked our GM to make a league filled up with a few guys who think they deserve a titleshot.
He was totally hooked by my idea, that he gave me plenty of rope."

The crowd doesn`t really know what they should think of it... they soften down their volume a bit!

Don Darko: "Six man, one league, one champion!!!
The winner of the so-called Underdog Champions League will face Peter Balboa at SCW`s next PPV!
The six participants are Chris "Twisted Pain" Thomson, .Batista, Lonzo, Kaiser, Johnny Asskicker and the future winner and next Underdog Champion ME, DON DARKO!"

The crowd cheers by .Batista, Lonzo and Kaiser and buuuhs by Chris Thomson, Johnny Asskicker and Don Darko!

Don Darko: "Oh, I nearly forgot `bout something... it`s starts right here tonight with the first round and three matches... Lonzo vs Chris "Twisted Pain" Thomson, Kaiser vs Johnny Asskicker and .Batista against myself."

The crowd cheers loud - they recognize that they will see a hell of a show tonight.

Don Darko: "there is only one thing I´ve to say right now - there will be a point-system in this league and the points will separated as follows.
every winner get`s 3 points for a win by pin or submission, it`s worth 2 points if someone wins by count out or judge decision.
If someone loses by judge decision the individual gets 1 point. A draw gives both competitors also 1 point.
If someone wins as a result of an injury or by knocking out his opponent he will get earned 5 points.
You can look up the current standing after each show on scw.com! have fun.
CUT!"

Last edited by Don Darko on Wed Apr 08, 2009 3:24 pm; edited 4 times in total
Don Darko
Don Darko

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

chasing for peter balboa`s underdog title - shocking news for scw Empty Re: chasing for peter balboa`s underdog title - shocking news for scw

Post by GD Pato Sat Apr 04, 2009 11:53 pm

(OOC: Just wanted to let you know that it's spelt 'loser and not looser... also could you mention me as 'General Manager GD' instead of General Manager Pato... as I preferr GD over Pato as a shorten of my name)
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Number of posts : 1060
Registration date : 2008-11-26

https://scwrestling.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

chasing for peter balboa`s underdog title - shocking news for scw Empty Re: chasing for peter balboa`s underdog title - shocking news for scw

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Sun Apr 05, 2009 4:57 am

hey how about this. I said I'd help you out, right? So, if in actuality you lose the match, they can edit the ending where I come down and start beating the hell out of .Batista. Then you can still lose, by disqualification, and I'll still be helping you out. However, we should only use that ending if you were going to lose anyways...
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Darko Sun Apr 05, 2009 8:24 am

(OOC: @Lord Omar Khaddar: if I lose the match against .Batista we can do it! @GD: thanks for your help...)
Don Darko
Don Darko

Back to top Go down

Post by .batista Sun Apr 05, 2009 12:38 pm

wats the big idea

.batista

Number of posts : 29
Registration date : 2009-01-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:09 pm

Basically, the vice gms and GD can edit a match. If it turns out that you've won the match, they'll edit the ending so that I come downstairs, hit a finisher or two of mine on you, then they'll say you won the match cuz of interference. You still win, plus we can continue the storyline of me helping out Don Darko.
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake the Jillionaire Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:28 am

he knows he's saying it as a joke coz ure both jumping him from behind he's like hey! What the hell was that 4! like a joke

Jake the Jillionaire

Number of posts : 311
Registration date : 2009-03-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Red-eye Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:02 am

Red-eye sitting back in a chair while the telephone ring. Red-eye look who it is and see the name Dan Hammer on his phone. So he is pick up the phone.

Red-eye: Hey buddy, i can't wait to kick some people's ass. Hope thet don't beep it away.

Dan Hammer: Yeah me too, but do you know we are challenge by the same tag team we have won the Asian world tag team championship?

Red-eye: No, but it sounds funny to me. To put those to tables or smash those bodies to the mat. And after that we can focus on the SCW tag team belts. Cause that is the reason i am on this great brand. It's only sad we haven't won it yet. But you know i never give up to live our dream. We now we allready are the greatest tag team of the world. And next time we beat who ever had the gold around his weight.

Dan Hammer: You are right partner. First we beat those two Asian clowns. I hope every one can follow us, cause we beat those very soon. But did you know some people bet all there money on us. And after our victories won we will have some money to?

Red-eye: Well, that's good, cause that money we can use here. Cause money can buy a lot. I have a plan with the money we win. But i don't say this on phone. But soon we will have that SCW gold around our belly.

Red-eye laugh with a evil smile.

Red-eye: I will call you later with my plan.
Red-eye
Red-eye

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Pato Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:02 am

(OOC: hey Don what about the points system)
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Don Darko Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:12 am

(OOC: should I explain it to the audience?)
Don Darko
Don Darko

Back to top Go down

Post by GD Pato Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:01 pm

(OOC: well it helps, with the storyline... and we can also show the points table after the rounds finished)
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake the Jillionaire Mon Apr 13, 2009 9:25 am

i hate this Story line cause now i have nobody to make an rp with lol

Jake the Jillionaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Mon Apr 13, 2009 5:06 pm

jake talk to big fatty v i know he is looking for a fued

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by BigFattyV Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:08 pm

Jake you could complain the McDonalds cheeseburgers are too cheap for you to start a feud with me.

BigFattyV

Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2009-04-02

Back to top Go down

Post by King Jul Tue Apr 14, 2009 2:17 am

oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooook then ....................................

King Jul

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake the Jillionaire Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:31 am

i asked GD but he said i cant cause of the stat difference sorry man but if u want 2 turn heel jst let me know because i've got a good story line in mind

Jake the Jillionaire

Back to top Go down

Post by King Jul Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:06 am

u sir have a food problem

King Jul

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake the Jillionaire Tue Apr 14, 2009 11:37 am

lol

Jake the Jillionaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Argo Wed Apr 15, 2009 1:20 am

what stat difference you guys are not that far off.

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Jake the Jillionaire Wed Apr 15, 2009 8:51 am

cause he keeps challenging me on TWG and hes always red and im like yellow and green so GD said no because then it would look like im trying to make a fool out of him big fatty v has versed me about 17 times and everytime i've won and the lowest my health has been is yellow so GD said no

Jake the Jillionaire

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down