SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tick Seeks Retribution

2 posters

Go down

Tick Seeks Retribution Empty Tick Seeks Retribution

Post by Tick Sun Apr 26, 2009 2:32 am

Tick and Arthur are in their locer room, Arthur is applying ice to his swollen discoloured knee.

Tick: We have to do something about this little buddy, we can't just take this kind of villainy sitting down... Oh, sorry chum, you know what I mean.

Arthur: But Tick, if you go off half-cocked against GD you're likely to get kicked out of SCW. He is still the GM after all.

Tick: Sorry Arthur, you know I'm not one for rational thinking, it just really bugs me. ARGH! I can't hold it it any longer. Prepare yourself GD Pato, Tick is coming, and Little Wooden Boy is coming with me! SPOON!

With that, Tick pounces, flying through the nearest wall, and sets off running.

With the cameraman in hot pursuit, Tick runs through the backstage corridors, not altering his course for any obstacle, be it wall or table.

After a few moments, and a few beaten down walls, Tick suddenly stops, the camerman, unprepared slams into his back. When the dust settles, the camera slowly pans around Tick's broad shoulders to reveal the SCW Heavyweight Champion, Erebus standing before Tick.

Tick looks down to the belt around Erebus' waist...

Tick: Ooh, Shiny!

The camera fades to black.
Tick
Tick

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

Tick Seeks Retribution Empty Re: Tick Seeks Retribution

Post by Jake the Jillionaire Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:49 am

LOL ooh shinyyyy ROFLMAO

Jake the Jillionaire

Number of posts : 311