SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An Injustice (part 2) - Now with added Justice!

2 posters

Go down

An Injustice (part 2) - Now with added Justice! Empty An Injustice (part 2) - Now with added Justice!

Post by Tick Thu May 28, 2009 6:11 am

Tick and Arthur are backstage, walking with purpose. Arthur has a scrunched up piece of paper in his hand.

Tick: So, it looks like we'll still be giving the crowds the T&A action they so desire after all, hey little buddy.

Arthur: Yes Tick, though it looks like all of our Allies will be over on Down Under... We're going to have to watch our step.

Tick: You know Arthur, a wiser person than me once said, "Fools rush in where..." Hang on, I think I know where we're going! SPOON!

Arthur: Tick, wait!

And with that, Tick rushes off down the corridor. The cameraman chases after him, until Tick slams into a door, and is stopped dead in his tracks.

Tick: Hmmm, that's never happened before.

Tick takes a step back, revealing a name on the door, GD Pato. Tick taps on the door, to the sound of a dull thud. He continues tapping as he moves along the wall, until a hollow noise is heard.

Tick: Yep, there's your sweet spot right there.

Tick takes a couple of steps back, and then plows through the wall.

GD Pato: Of course it had to be you who stayed on SCW... What is it this time Tick, cat stuck in a tree?

Tick: I didn't think that even you would stoop so low...

GD Pato: What the devil are you blabbering about?

Arthur: Tick, GD didn't trash our house.

Tick: Really? Are you sure? Then what's with the paper?

Arthur: My Elisha autograph got scrunched up in the wreckage, I was just going to stop by Argo's office to see if he could get me another one.

Tick: Then who wrecked the hideout?
Tick
Tick

Number of posts : 91
Registration date : 2008-12-28

Back to top Go down

An Injustice (part 2) - Now with added Justice! Empty Re: An Injustice (part 2) - Now with added Justice!

Post by Argo Fri May 29, 2009 12:39 am

Camera cuts backstage and again we see Argo and Elisha sitting on the sofa watching the show. Tick and Arthur come into the room and Argo and Elisha stand up.

Argo: So we got ourselves a bit of a tag match tonight it would seem. Should be interesting.

Tick: Yes it wiill be, but that is not why we came here.

Arthur takes out the scrunched up piece of paper.

Arthur: Yeah I just need another autograph since in the robbery my autograph got messed up.

Elisha goes over to the desk and grabs a picture and signs it and hands it Arthur.

Elisha: Here you go.

Arthur takes the picture and looks at it.

Arthur: Thanks!

Tick and Arthur start to walk away.

Argo: I forgot to tell you Tick. Tonight if we win you get a title match against Erebus but if we don't then The_X gets a title match.

Tick: Great, After we win tonight then I can get that rematch against Erebus!

Argo and Tick shake hands and then Tick and Arthur leave and Argo goes and starts getting ready for the match.

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down