SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Christmas Nightmare promo - for DU

Go down

Christmas Nightmare promo - for DU Empty Christmas Nightmare promo - for DU

Post by Tonten Sat Dec 20, 2008 5:12 pm

Jeremy asked me to make one so here is:

( Titan Tron shows a video, it appears to be a Christmas tree surrounded by presents, theres candy on the table and cookies near it, theres a fireplace warming the room and above the same Christmas socks full filleds with more candy. However the one thing that is more fascinating is a big red present, its so big that a person could fit there)

Voice: As you see Christmas is a relaxing time for most of us, unless your stuck at a store with presents you bought near 24 december while all the roads are covered with ice, its a time to spend with family and friends also a time to make people happy giving then love; hope; presents.

(while the voice is heard the big present shakes a little)

Voice: At Christmas dreams come true and miracles happen. And thats why i love this season.

(the present is shaking more now, and Tonten appears at the scene)

Tonten: Also there's school vacations and some time out of your job, BUUUT thats not the same for us wrestlers since we work at 25 december but im not complaining about it, because i love it. So if you and your family want to enjoy Christmas this year... ENJOY IT WITH US!

(the room goes black and only a weak light points to Tonten, he lowers near the big gift)

Tonten: Because you never know what is waiting for you under the tree.

(The Christmas lights appear on the wall forming the words Christmas Nightmare, and some seconds later Tonten starts open the present, but the camera fades to black before anyone can see it, however the sound still on)

Tonten: Hey its a dog, nice i always wanted one.

Crew member: TN ... its a wolf.

Tonten: Ops.

(now the sound is gone too)
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Christmas Nightmare promo - for DU Empty Re: Christmas Nightmare promo - for DU

Post by Guest Sat Dec 20, 2008 6:57 pm

Good WOrk Tonten. Thank You Very Much!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:33 am

Ironically, you know there are people who illegal deal with wolves as pets, at least here in the US. Usually you're looking at a wolf cross-bred with a similar breed of dog. I actually had an Alaskan Malamute - Wolf crossbreed as a kid. Amazing loyal dog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tonten Sun Dec 21, 2008 1:40 am

Really? wow thats interesting, i dont think theres any big trouble if you have a "impure" wolf of course he will be more agresive but was like this that our normal dogs were "created"
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down