SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Even on Christmas... - Blake's and Tonten RP for Christmas Nightmare

Go down

Even on Christmas... - Blake's and Tonten RP for Christmas Nightmare Empty Even on Christmas... - Blake's and Tonten RP for Christmas Nightmare

Post by Tonten Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:11 pm

Hamish: Now if im right Tonten asked for a little time of our show and i belive he's coming to arena right now.

Andy: He asked? I dont remember if i saw it on the schedule.

Hamish: C'mon Andy don't be so rude he's a good wrestler.

Andy: Maybe...

Hamish: He didn't had a draw yet.

Andy: Humphf!

(Crazy Train by Ozzy Osbourne is heard coming from speakers all over the Hisense Arena, but after some time the fans realize that Tonten isn't coming out from the backstage)

Andy: So he asked some time of our precious PPV and he doesn't appear after all?

Tonten: Calm down Andy im here, don't worry.

(The whole arena begins to search for Tonten)

Tonten: Up here everyone!

(Everyone looks up, a spotlight shows Tonten's location, he's waving for the camera)

Andy: How do you think he's going to enter the ring if he's up there?

Hamish: I can only tell you one thing, TN is so crazy that he maybe climb down by a rope.

Andy: I really hope he has some kind insurence, because if he fall from up there and by a MIRACLE survive he's out of the wrestling business forever.

(Tonten appears to be looking for something near him, after some time he founds it)

Tonten: Ok here we.

(Tonten is coming down slowly over a little platform attched into a big chain that Tonten is using to hold himself)

Tonten: Well i asked this little time to thanks everyone for my 1º season here at SCW, yeah im not just saying it to you fans or the GM it includes too the refeeres, commentators, SCW crew, and also the other wrestlers! Ok i think here is good already.

(Tonten press a button and the platform starts to go up, then he jumps from the plataform to the ring the distance appeared to be something around 1,5 yard)

Tonten: See i came to SCW to fight great matchs, see how strong guys are at the famous Federations, and to interact with the big public. On my first day here i already found some challenge since Blake was looking for a opponent, well as we know i won the match and i took a big beating after the same, so wanting some revange i asked to GD if Blake could get a match agains Jakens one of our new and great wrestlers but of course i also asked to be Special Guest Refeere! After that Blake wasn't a bigger problem no longer, and now after having my match "interrupted" i still got my entrace edited.

(Tonten takes sometime to breath)

Tonten: BUUUT, now its ok because its Christmas! The ...

(The lights are out, leaving all in black. Some fans starts screaming)

Andy: Okay thats enough, we are having many problems recently, I think we should fire some of the backstage members and maybe the could work.

Hamish: Your a evil man Andy even on Christmas.

Tonten: Come on!! No more games, not on Christmas, show up who every you are, I'm sick of you and you freaking interruptions!

(The lights are back, and Blake is behind Tonten, with a mic. He is wearing a black jacket with dark blue jeans. On his face you can see clearly his anger and a bit of a twisted confidence)

Andy: OMG! Blake is back!

Hamish: And I don't think Tonten has see it.

Blake: Yeah, finally you are right on this..... No more games.

(Tonten quickly turns around, he looks Blake with a surprise)

Tonten: You here? I thought you were on your house watching what you didn't do on SCW.....wrestle!

Blake: Excuse me, what did you just say 2 min ago, that I'm not a bigger problem? Here is my christmas gift for the fans, a recap of Tonten's last match.

(A clip is shown on the titantron, and Blake's is smiling on his strange way)
titan tron again plays more noise:......
Lord Omar Khaddar capitalizes on his opponent's distraction and jumps on him!
Lord Omar Khaddar jumps into the air
and punches Tonten extremely hard in the side of the head executing LEGENDARY Judgement Of Eris!!
HERE'S YOU WINNER, BY WAY OF PIN FALL, LORD OMAR KHADDAR

Blake: Have you enjoyed this fans?

(Fans boos Blake very loud, some of them are chanting: "You can't wrestle, You can't wrestle")

Blake: Well whatever, I don't care if you liked this, because I did very much. You see Tonten, how a little mess with the vids by me made you loss the match? How a little distraction from my part can start worrying you? I'm your biggest problem! I'm your main concern! I'm your.......

(Blake gives a evil laught)

Blake: ... NIGHTMARE!

(Blake makes a pause, Tonten is staring in front of him, his face looks very serious)

Blake: You remembered how this season was for you right? I don't think you memories were very close to the reality, so here it goes: You couldn't get rid of me on our match, so you tried with the help of another wrestler. And yet you couldn't, even that you were the ref on that match. Face it: YOU CAN'T DEFEAT ME. And to prove that.......

(Blake comes closer to Tonten)

Blake: Here on Christmas you will face me on a LMS match! There are not regrets this time, there are not mistakes. It will end up once for all, right now, only you and me.

(The lights are out, and when they come back Blake is gone and Tonten is walking through the backstage)

=//=

No colors this time too confusing bounce
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down