SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dunga's interview (15/01/09, Dunga Dunga's locker room)

Go down

Dunga's interview (15/01/09, Dunga Dunga's locker room) Empty Dunga's interview (15/01/09, Dunga Dunga's locker room)

Post by Dunga Dunga Sat Dec 27, 2008 11:19 am

*We can see Nicole Kidman next to Dunga Dunga ready for an interview*

Nicole Kidman: Hello everybody, I'm here tonight with Dunga Dunga for...

*Dunga Dunga interupts Nicole*

Dunga: You can call me Dunga, sweatheart.

*Nicole looks at the cameraman and then back to Dunga*

Nicole: So, Dunga, tonight you have a match against Super Nacho and after your brutal match last Southern Cross Wrestling show, the audience would like to know your thoughts about it.

Dunga: What can I say Nicole, in my last match I went easy on some dude called the "devil slayer" and he barely left the ring alive. The poor boy didn't stand a chance against me and the severe injuries he suffered are the witnesses of that. But then GM realized my true potential and this time he booked me against a skillful opponet. Hopefully, now the fans will have a worthy show, but I doubt that Nacho can actually beat the Migthy Dunga.

Nicole: You say the GM recognized you as a top wrestler, nevertheless you weren't included in the Crusierweight Championship tournament.

*Dunga shows a stern look*

Dunga: Actually Nicole, the GM did me a favor for not including me at the tournament. See it this way, I don't waste my time fighting worthless opponents and whenever I feel ready I can challenge the Crusierweight Champion directly, without any first round or semi-final. So NontoxicPlaydoh you better be ready, cause when I get my title shot, no one will stop me.

Nicole: Strong words by Dunga. Good luck with your match and lets continue with the show.

*Camera slowly fades out*
Dunga Dunga
Dunga Dunga
Southern Cross Tag Team Champion

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down