SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A trip around the locker rooms

Go down

A trip around the locker rooms Empty A trip around the locker rooms

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:48 am

Power House is in one part of the arena walking around when he sees a gym bag lying on the floor. He bends over to pick it up and takes a few steps while looking for identification

Power House: Now, I woder whose property this might be. Must be a klutz, leaving his things lying arou.... arrgh!

Power House bumps into a wrestler he thought was following him a few minutes ago

Power House: Hey! Watch where you're going man! Anyways, I saw a bag here... it's got the name "mindgamer"... you know someone who goes by that name???

Power House waits for the unknown wrestler to answer

Back to top Go down

A trip around the locker rooms Empty Re: A trip around the locker rooms

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 5:58 am

*The uknown wrestler turns around, is Blake. He looks at powerhouse, wearing a black coath and black jeans

Blake: Are you new on Southern Cross Wrestling? Oh things are getting better on SCW, now all that I see here is new "wrestlers", it seems that GD is desperate trying to get a good roster

*Power House open his mouth to speak...

Blake: Nah shut up, I'm not really interested so keep your mouth closed.

*Blake looks at the bag that powerhouse is holding on his hand

Blake: My only interest on you is why you have my things?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 6:16 am

Power House just looks at Blake and stares at him silently. A sneer crosses his face as he shoves the bag to his arms, almost knocking Blake down

Power House: This is yours then??

Blake begins to speak

Power House: I don't give a damn if it's yours!

Blake closes his mouth as a lok of fury crosses his face

Power House: GD must be really desperate if he is keeping people like you here. *points at the bag in Blake's hand I found that trash lying there, didn't know the garbage collector is here to pick it up. And yes I'm new here... and if you have a problem with it you can talk to the GM to get a shot at me.

Power House just looks at Blake. A seething staredown between the two ensues

[OOC: That was a good one Blake... it shows you're untrusting, selfish, loner character... I hope you're a heel, coz your RP right now can draw great heel heat. I also showed some of your characteristics as a heel btw, hope you won't mind me impersonating you. Very Happy]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 7:31 am

*Blake drops the bag and stares right in front of powerhouse, looking him with a strange confidence

Blake: Wow you are really stupider than I thought, and that is saying something. Let me see... a match for a championship? or a match against a guy who had been in SCW for what, three days? one week? Yeah I know vs who I would like to fight. Face it you are not even worthy of my time

*Blake pushes PowerHouse, Blake gets down and takes his bag with one hand, so he stands up staring at PowerHouse again, the look of the face of Blake is angry now

Blake: This is the last time you put a single finger on my things, if I saw you again you will face the fury of *Blake points to his bag when it has written "The Mindgam3R"

*Blake walks slowly away from PowerHouse, while PowerHouse keeps his eyes on Blake

[OOC: Wow that was a great rp, it surprised me a lot, and it gave to me a while to still keeping the rp, nice job =). Do you think should I stay with that "Sarcastic" part on my gimmick(look at the 1st paragraph]

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jan 09, 2009 9:12 am

[OOC: yeah good one man... that's how you do the arrogant heel. You're not even intimidated by the fact that I could beat you with one arm tied behind my back. Just kidding!Very Happy... yeah stay with the character you're most comfortable with.. excellent work man]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down