SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lord Omar wishing Erebus good luck (Feb 1 2009)

2 posters

Go down

Lord Omar wishing Erebus good luck (Feb 1 2009) Empty Lord Omar wishing Erebus good luck (Feb 1 2009)

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Sat Jan 31, 2009 7:54 am

Lord Omar is walking down the hall when he bumps into someone. He looks angry for a second, then realizes who it is.

Erebus, just the man I was coming to see. Listen, our match is later today. Main event, just like we always were. Now, even though we're old buddies, going way back, I want you to do something for me. In our match later, don't go anything soft on me. I know you can probably win the match if you don't go soft, and if you win, there's a high chance you'll win the title. And, ya know it's just something you really deserve, alright? So, wish you luck man...

( Erebus, if you wanna reply, go ahead. )
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Lord Omar wishing Erebus good luck (Feb 1 2009) Empty Re: Lord Omar wishing Erebus good luck (Feb 1 2009)

Post by Erebus Sat Jan 31, 2009 4:37 pm

Erebus: Heh, have you ever seen me go soft on anyone? No you wont get an easy match, you will have to fight at your best to win this title. But we are in the main event, where we belong. Good luck in the match, hope I manage to injury you a bit.

Erebus walks laughing down the hall

(Dont know if its to late for the rp. But anyway i will be active with RP again from now)

Erebus
Southern Cross Heavyweight Champion

Number of posts : 33
Registration date : 2008-12-12

Back to top Go down

Lord Omar wishing Erebus good luck (Feb 1 2009) Empty Re: Lord Omar wishing Erebus good luck (Feb 1 2009)

Post by Lord Omar Khaddar Sat Jan 31, 2009 5:50 pm

( I hope it's not too late... And thanks for the good RP reply! )
Lord Omar Khaddar
Lord Omar Khaddar
SCW Outback Champion

Number of posts : 444
Registration date : 2008-11-29

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down