SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A.M.X want the Titles - Feb 5th Show

4 posters

Go down

A.M.X want the Titles - Feb 5th Show Empty A.M.X want the Titles - Feb 5th Show

Post by Dan Hammer Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:47 pm

The tron fires up with the A.M.X. Logo and AC/DC's Thunderstruck starts to play.

Out come Dan Hammer and Red-eye looking smug and wearing their A.M.X shirts. They pause for a moment at the entrance ramp and soak up the boo's.
They act as if the fans love them and casually strut to the ring pretending to slap hands with the fans on the way down. The climb into the ring and pose as the boo's get louder and louder.

Andy Lee: Oh no ! Here comes trouble

Hamish Blake: I love these guys. they are straight talking no nonsense MONSTERS !

Andy Lee: I can't see how you can condone what they did to Nicole.

Hamish Blake: She was just in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Andy Lee: You make me sick, anyway lets hear what they have got to say.

Dan Hammer grabs the mike.

Dan Hammer: Thank you one and all for the warm reception, It warms us to know how much you the fans love us and just so you know we love you too"

Dan Hammer points to the crowd and beats his chest sarcasticaly.

The crowd boo's loudly and a a YOU SUCK chant breaks out

Red-eye: We are here tonight to claim what is rightfully ours, we have beaten Gutless Advent and The Raging Rednecks so the titles shoud be around our waists.

Dan Hammer claps and nods in agreement

Red-eye: Oh hang on what about those Curious Boys......Sorry furious boys.

Dan Hammer: Oh yeah i'd nearly forgot about them...If they feel they need to stick their nose in A.M.X business then let them. We are not hard to find. Just grow some balls and meet us in the ring.

Red-eye: There aint no team that can beat us

Dan Hammer: The Tag Team Titles belong to us so GD come out here and hand them over.

Andy Lee: They can't be serious. They think GD is just going to hand over the titles.

Hamish Blake: Are you going to tell them they can't have them, I'll book you a hospital bed next to Nicole.

Dan HAmmer: GD you have got 10 seconds to bring them out or else.

Dan Hammer: 10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5

Red-eye: 4, 3,2

Dan Hammer: 1...Times up GD.

With that Dan Hammer grabs the cameraman an knocks him to the ground. He starts to choke him with his foot

Dan Hammer: Red-eye.............GET THE TABLE !

Andy Lee: We need to get some help out here now.

Hamish: Why don't you go if you care so much.

The crowd are booing louder and the YOU SUCK chant is in full effect. Red-eye pushes a table into the ring and sets it up in the middle of the ring. Dan Hammer lifts the cameraman to his feet and lays him on the table. Red-eye climbs to the top rope.

Dan Hammer: Are you watching GD. Give us what we want or this could be you next week.

Red-eye launches himself off the top rope and with a sickening crunch frog splashes the defenceless cameraman through it.

Security and SCW staff rush to the ring.

Dan Hammer: Let that be the final warning. Next time we get serious.....Hey Red-eye it's about that time....

Red-eye: What time is it Dan

Dan Hammer: It's MONSTEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRR TIME.

Dan Hammer and Red-eye make their way back up the ramp to a chorus of Boos as medical staff check on the health of the cameraman.
Dan Hammer
Dan Hammer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

A.M.X want the Titles - Feb 5th Show Empty Re: A.M.X want the Titles - Feb 5th Show

Post by Red-eye Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:00 am

Beautifull RP Dan Hammer. I will write a RP soon.
Red-eye
Red-eye

Number of posts : 55
Registration date : 2009-01-01

Back to top Go down

A.M.X want the Titles - Feb 5th Show Empty Re: A.M.X want the Titles - Feb 5th Show

Post by Dunga Dunga Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:55 pm

Suddenly, GD Pato enters the stage flanked by two men dressed up in a tie and suit, Witcher at the left and Dunga Dunga at the right, both wearing sun glasses. They stop right in front of Dan Hammer and Red-eye.

Andy Lee: Oh yeah! Here comes the GM of Southern Cross Wrestling and he has brought the cavalry along with him.

Hamish Blake: A bit late if you ask me.

GD Pato: You have got some nerves to come out once again and beat one of my employees. I will put an end to this belligerent conduct. Next week, if I see you again in this ring trying to mess up with one of my employees, you will regret it.

Red-eye: Then give us the tag belts, which are rightfully ours.

GD Pato starts laughing and looks at his two security men, who then start laughing as well.

GD Pato: Rightfully yours? You haven’t even beaten half of the tag teams here.

Dan Hammer steps forward.

Dan Hammer: Then you better book a hospital bed for next week. Because next week we are gona come again and…

Dunga Dunga interrutps Dan Hammer.

Dunga Dunga: Witcher and I expect you to be here. Cause if you do, GD has allowed us to kick your butts in a tag match.

GD Pato: That’s right; I have established a special contract with the Furious boys to help me eradicate punks like you.

GD Pato and the Furious boys turn and leave the stage as GD Pato’s theme plays. Dan Hammer and Red-eye stay at the ramp looking at each other and grinning.

Andy Lee: Good call by GD Pato, finally someone will put a stop to these two monsters.

Hamish Blake: I don’t think so Andy. Look at them; it seems that they are enjoying this. They are not afraid of the GM’s little goons.
Dunga Dunga
Dunga Dunga
Southern Cross Tag Team Champion

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dunga Dunga Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:59 pm

I'm trying to respond to your two last RPs with the goal of starting a new stable fromed by the GM, Witcher and me and at the same time starting a feud between us. If you want to edit something that's not right with your wrestlers or you don't want the RP at all, feel free to PM me.
Dunga Dunga
Dunga Dunga
Southern Cross Tag Team Champion

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-12-08

Back to top Go down

Post by Dan Hammer Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:09 pm

(OOC - That looks good to me. Don't mind you using my wrestler as long as it fits within my persona.I'm aiming to cause more damage to employees on the next show but will leave the rp open at the end for you to add to. Hopefully we can also have a tag match on the same show maybe with a screw job ending or something try to keep momentum up until next PPV.)
Dan Hammer
Dan Hammer

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2008-12-16

Back to top Go down

Post by aaronoshea Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:20 pm

good rp guys I'll add Dunga's bit now, excellent collaboration
aaronoshea
aaronoshea
Down Under Crusierweight Champion

Number of posts : 575
Registration date : 2008-12-30

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down