SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme?

3 posters

Go down

Who will grab the belts on Outback Extreme

Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme? I_vote_lcap12%Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme? I_vote_lcap16%Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme? I_vote_rcap 16% 
[ 7 ]
Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme? I_vote_lcap12%Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme? I_vote_rcap 12% 
[ 5 ]
[ 5 ]
Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme? I_vote_lcap2%Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme? I_vote_rcap 2% 
[ 1 ]
Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme? I_vote_lcap19%Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme? I_vote_rcap 19% 
[ 8 ]
Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme? I_vote_lcap21%Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme? I_vote_rcap 21% 
[ 9 ]
Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme? I_vote_lcap6%Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme? I_vote_rcap 6% 
[ 3 ]

Total Votes : 43

Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme? Empty Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme?

Post by Tonten Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:47 am

Pick one winner for each title, remember
Tag title: A.P.A, Furoius Boys
Outback Title: Tonten and Argo
Crusierweight Title: NontoxicPlaydoh and Aaron O''Shea
Heavyweight Title: MTM and Chris Chaos

Edit: It's a multiple choice poll so you can pick a winner for each title

Last edited by Tonten on Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme? Empty Re: Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme?

Post by Joe Andretti Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:52 am

APA, APA, APA
Joe Andretti
Joe Andretti

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2009-01-23

Back to top Go down

Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme? Empty Re: Who will win the titles at Outback Extreme?

Post by Argo Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:01 am

Chris Chaos, Nontoxic, APA, Argo

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down