SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Argo, Lunch time trouble.

Go down

Argo, Lunch time trouble. Empty Argo, Lunch time trouble.

Post by Argo Wed Feb 04, 2009 1:07 am

*The camera cuts backstage and we see Argo and Elisha standing around a table with food on it. Argo grabs a big sandwich off the table.*
Argo: See one of the perks of being on the road all the time nice catered food.
*Argo and Elisha laugh as Argo takes a big bite out of the sandwich.*
Elisha: So when does the excitement of having matches happen.
Argo: Depends on when someone decides to do something to make the gm decide to make a match. I guess I could go see if GD will put me in a match.
*Argo walks off towards the GM's office. As Argo goes around the corner Dr. Cox walks up to the table*
Dr. Cox: Wow if it isn't another poor hollywood star. Well, it’s no secret how I feel about bad hollywood actors. I hate them. I’d liken them to rocks, but that would insult rocks because, you see, at least rocks are useful to society. We build bridges, throw them at guys wearing phones clipped to their heads. It’s a phone. You can’t do this? Top movies are only interested in hiring actors who they think might add some sex appeal to a movie and that will forever be the only thing you are truely good at. Now come here and give big Dr. Cox some of the Hollywood love.
*Dr. Cox grabs Elisha's Arm and starts to try to kiss her.*
Elisha: HELP!!!!
*Out of no where Argo rushes back and right before Argo gets to Dr. Cox he throws Elisha to the ground and runs away. Argo stops and kneels down to help Elisha*
Argo: Are you ok?
*Elisha holds her head*
Elisha: Ill be fine.
*Argo looks up with an angry look on his face.*
Argo: That is the other way a match happens. Someone does something stupid like that and then they have to pay the price.
*Argo helps Elisha up and they walk away*

Argo
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 297
Registration date : 2008-12-15

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum