SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Backstage interview with Peter Balboa before the Underdog Title Final Match

Go down

Backstage interview with Peter Balboa before the Underdog Title Final Match Empty Backstage interview with Peter Balboa before the Underdog Title Final Match

Post by Peter Balboa Wed Mar 18, 2009 2:48 am

The camera goes backstage where we can see Peter Balboa sitting in a chair getting prepared for his match when Elle Macpherson enters the room

Elle: Excuse me Mr. Balboa, can i have a word with you?

Peter: Yeah,sure but wait a moment please so I can dress up !

Elle: Of course I will Mr. Balboa !

Elle Macpherson close the door for a moment that Peter Balboa to be able to put something on him.
In a few seconds Peter Balboa tells her that she can enter the room to take that interview.

Elle: I apologize for what happened before.

Peter: Forget it ! Let's get serious because I have to prepare for my Final Match for the Underdog Title.

Elle: Yeah sure.I promise not to withhold you too much.Tell me about how do you feel right now before you will enter the arena which is full of people and you will face your rival.

Peter: Hmm…what can I say? I am full of confidence and I think that I have everything I need to beat my opponent and to become the new champion.

Elle: There are many rumors that your father put a lot of pressure on you because as all of us know he was the LEGENDARY boxer Rocky Balboa and he does not want his son to lose his first Title Match.What do you have to say about this rumors?

Peter: They are completely false,because he just want to encourage me not to make me feel like a fool if I will lose that match.

Elle: He said that he will be somewhere in the arena tonight to see your abilities.Is that true?

Peter: Maybe yes or maybe no,I haven't talk with him since last week because I had to train all day long for this match.OK I answered your questions,now can you leave me please alone because I have to concentrate on the match ?!

Elle: I have only one more question for you and I promise that after you answer this one I will leave you alone to concentrate for the fight.

Peter: OK but make it quick.

Elle: I guess that you heard Chris "Twisted Pain" Thomson’s speech about you and you realized that he was the person which destroyed your father's picture.What do you think about all this actions of Chris "Twisted Pain" Thomson?

Peter: I really don’t know what to say about this guy and I really don’t want to think right now about him cause as I said I will have a very hard match tonight and I don’t want to be distracted.He’s just a boy without any manners which is angry as a little child because he lost the match with me for the Underdog Title.Now I have to ask you to leave,please, so I can finish my ritual before the match.

Elle Macpherson approaches Peter Balboa and kiss him for Good Luck.

Elle: Now I will leave you alone to continue your training.Bye

Peter: That was great.See you after the match.Bye bye !

Camera slowly fades out
Peter Balboa
Peter Balboa
Down Under Underdog Champion

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down