SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Underdog Title match speech

2 posters

Go down

Underdog Title match speech Empty Underdog Title match speech

Post by Peter Balboa Wed Apr 29, 2009 11:22 pm

”We Are The Champions” by Queen sounds over the arena as Peter Balboa appears at the top of the ramp and walk down to the ring where he ask for a microphone.

Peter Balboa: When a man's heart is full of deceit it burns up,dies, and a dark shadow falls over his soul.From the ashes of a once great man has risen a curse.A wrong that must be righted.We look to the skies for a vindicator, someone to strike fear into the black hearts of the same men who created him.The battle between good and evil has begun. Against an army of shadows comes a dark warrior. The purveyor of good, with a voice of silence, and a mission of justice. This warrior is me,Peter Balboa.I can finish Chris "Twisted Pain" Thomson’s evil dreams and I can bring back the peace on this earth.After I will finish with him it will remain only a frozen dream,nothing more.

Peter Balboa wait a few seconds while in the arena is a great silence and then he ask the crowd: ARE YOU READY ? and he drops the microphone, and the crowd go crazy.

Peter Balboa leaves the ring in the applause of the crowd as he is heading to his locker room to prepare for the match.
Peter Balboa
Peter Balboa
Down Under Underdog Champion

Number of posts : 63
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Back to top Go down

Underdog Title match speech Empty Re: Underdog Title match speech

Post by homeslice Fri May 01, 2009 7:49 am

yeah, COME ON PETER!!!! KICK HIS ASS!!
homeslice
homeslice

Number of posts : 21