SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something has to be done - Clash of Titans

Go down

Something has to be done - Clash of Titans Empty Something has to be done - Clash of Titans

Post by Tonten Thu Mar 19, 2009 12:29 am

The camera goes backstage where Tonten is talking with Jerry, both are sitting on card boxes, Tonten is almost going crazy while Jerry trys to calm him down

Tonten: "You got to be kidding me!! The only person I ever trusted on this federation just scrouded me up!!"

Jerry: "It happens all the time sir..."

Tonten: (interrupting) "I always followed the rules, even if on my own interpretation of then... I improved one of SCW's signature match into something unbelievably better and magic!

Jerry: "That is truth sir..."

Tonten: (interrupting again) "Like isn't 100% my fault that the match with Tick was a draw, Tick is just too defensive how I'm going to end a match if he knows how to lower the impact of a move by getting into a certain position!? And who GD thinks he is grabbing my briefcase anyway!?"

Jerry: "Well since he is the GM..."

Jerry looks to the ground then looks again to Tonten, Tonten has a contempt look, quickly Jerry stop talking

Tonten: (Sighs) "That's why I don't like Tag matchs... You can't really trust on your partner, you just do a little thing wrong or something doesn't happen as planned and BANG!!! He betrays you..."

He stops talking and stare to the ceiling, he smooths his hair

Tonten: "Man I never thougth this wrestling thing would be so hard, buuuuut I will plan my revange."

Jerry: "You know sir you can always trust me."

Tonten stares at Jerry with a "Yeah sure..." expression stamped on his face, the camera fades
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum