SCW: Southern Cross Wrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A war begins(credit to Tonten and me)

2 posters

Go down

A war begins(credit to Tonten and me) Empty A war begins(credit to Tonten and me)

Post by Guest Fri Dec 05, 2008 3:54 am

*Adam Hills starts to talk for the fans, he is behind the commentators table with Rove McManus*

Adam: Welcome back to SCW: Down Under, now we are going to see a new wrestler of the company.

*The Titan Tron shows the backstage where a guy with long brown hair and tall; wearing a black Wild West Bandit mask and gray/black camo pants appear. He looks excited and full of energy, he flex his muscles and give little punches into his biceps.*

Naomi Watts: Ladies and gentlemen, I introduce to you all to way from Huntsville, Texas standing at 6,5 foot tall and weighing 255 pounds Tonten

*Crazy Train is played and Tonten's name appears at the Titan Tron; the wrestler appears and look at the crowd make the 'Devil Horns' gesture, the crowd makes more noise, he scratch his head while looking around then goes to the ring, he then grab a mic and before starting his self introduction he looks again at the audience with a smile from underneath his mask.*

Tonten: "I'm very happy and excited about this, after all this is my 1st time on a TV broadcast as well on a roster, I'm happy that GD Pato, the GM, gave me this opportunity, and I'm not going to waste it so I'm going all the way to give you fans the best fights and moves that is possible and even impossible, because its like that old line that i just made on my head 'Winning or losing isn't the real deal, the only thing that matters is having fun, hit some guys with chairs and go home with some broken bones!'"

*All the fans go wild and the camera focuses on a "WE WANT SOME CHAIRS" sign, some seconds later it focuses on Tonten again*

Tonten: Wow this is looking good, I just want a big match soon, because you don’t know how much im wanting for a big adrenaline rush in my body, and of course cause some damage too. So...

* the crowd makes a little silence paying attention at his face; he seems confident, after some seconds raise the mic to talk again *

Tonten: ....i'm on for SCW and..........

*Tonten is interrupted, Blake’s music appears and he comes out of the backstage, with his usual black cloth, he runs to the ring and stares at the front of Tonten, he get the Toten’s mic and start to talk*

Blake: So you’re saying you want an “adrenaline rush” and “cause some damage”, right? You will have it, you will have the adrenaline running by all your body, because I want some fun too.

*Crowd starts booing Blake*

Blake: Shut up people! I’m talking with the person of the ring, not with the people that come here and feel that they’re wrestlers.

*Crowd is in silence, looking with hate at Blake*

Blake: But the damage thing, I think you will have to cut it out from your hopes, because the only person that will get out of the ring screaming in pain will be you, and I will stare at you in the middle of the ring...... laughing.

*Blake turns his back.... All seem surprised, while Tonten scratches his head with an expression thought*

Rove McManus: You can fell the tension in the air y... OH MY GOD... look at that!!!

*Camera focusses at the ring where Tonten charges at Blake and try to hit him with a Knee Shot, but Blake blocks it. Suddenly GMs music is played*

GM GD Pato: Wait a second both, before you two do some damage as said a moment ago I want to clarify some things here. Firstly, All match spots are full, so no time for this fight now and; secondly: I'm making a match for next SCW it will be a One Fall match so you can have a little fun and all our fans too!

Back to top Go down

A war begins(credit to Tonten and me) Empty Re: A war begins(credit to Tonten and me)

Post by GD Pato Fri Dec 05, 2008 4:10 am

(kool RP, just a note the Sunday show is called SCW: Down Under or Down Under)
GD Pato
GD Pato
SCW General Manager

Number of posts : 1060
Registration date : 2008-11-26

https://scwrestling.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

A war begins(credit to Tonten and me) Empty Re: A war begins(credit to Tonten and me)

Post by Tonten Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:28 am

my bad forgot to put the DU after Adam's line. But i was so happy that didn't noticed it Razz
Tonten
Tonten
SCW Vice-GM

Number of posts : 409
Registration date : 2008-12-02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum